1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
OP, what did you rent??? Want me to check the Exotic car rentals for you? Get you a nice Ferrari or a Prowler, maybe a Harley?

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Sounds good, just don't pack too many bags, not that much room in them. I see golf clubs sticking straight up out of the back seat and trunks taped because they won't close.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
MauiMike said:
Sounds good, just don't pack too many bags, not that much room in them. I see golf clubs sticking straight up out of the back seat and trunks taped because they won't close.
Thats a Ford for ya :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I'm hunting down the other SSR owners here. I left a Fanatic card with one, no response? My buddy chased down another silver one last week. He thought it was me. It had no running boards and satin wheels. The black one is for sale on a FORD lot :nono and the red one that was a rental is now at the Chevy dealer, up for sale. Was on the showroom floor, but they put it outside in favor of a black XLR. My wife was wetting her panties over that one~ :glol Saw a yellow on the south end of the island, haven't seen him since. I'm trying!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts