Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get ready for the May ROTM contest!

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,254 Posts
I know everyone's waiting...be patient....picked up the Firetruck from the paint shop last night! I'll get photos of the NEW FLAME PAINT and submit before the deadline. So all you other worthy opponents, get your photos submitted and get ready for some stiff competition!

·
SSR Enthusiast
150 Posts
ROTM entry for May

Hi,
First time doing this so hopefully I’m doing it right.
Bone stock 2004 SSR Ricochet Silver with 15,000 original miles.

Brian :silver:

Attachments

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,254 Posts
The Firetruck
-04 redline with two day old custom flame paint ( thanks to the other guys insurance)
-American racing rims
-lowered 2" in rear, 1" in front
-Joshvette LED light kit
-LED under car lights
-Mike's blinking third brake light
-newly painted engine cover
-newly pinstriped tailgate
-rear spoiler

Fourth times the charm right?....at least I think that's how the saying goes!

Attachments

·
I
133 Posts
A Touch of "Trouble"

Submitted for your Approval:

PICS:
#1 Front Hood Shot with Chamelion Metal Flake Ghost Flames
#2 Front Side Shot....More Flames....but notice the exhaust header pipes...
Are they straight.....or are they curved ???
#3 Backside Side Shot....More Flames.....but notice the exhaust
header pipes.....Are they Straight...or are they Curved ???
3D Graphics on #2 & #3
#4 Inside Engine Compartment ......More flames on the underside
of the hood, plus more flames on the engine cover.
#5 Inside Cab (Waterfall) For those of you who have not seen her before:
That is what "Trouble" looks like !!
Check out the detail in the graphics.
Front & Rear Spoilers
Pinstriping all around, (check out hood & tailgate)

Trouble is loaded with electronics....AM/FM, CD/DVD (on a 7" Screen) Navagation w/GPS, Step by Step Directions, Heads up Display, Sirius/XM, BlueTooth, Pandora, Spotify, Front and Rear Cameras, Hands free Telephone,USB connection
to your iphone.... 2- 1000 watt Kicker amplifiers, 4 mid range cross-overs, 2-8" free floating woofers in the trunk, and 8 speakers in the cab.
Radar Detector and Reflector (Detects incoming radar, and sends outgoing Laser. 6 different motion and infrared motion alarm detectors.
Interior Stainless has been replaced with chrome

I know that there are other items that I am forgetting....but this is a list of the
main ones.

Frank.....

Attachments

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
Hi,
First time doing this so hopefully I’m doing it right.
Bone stock 2004 SSR Ricochet Silver with 15,000 original miles.

Brian :silver:
The pictures are good. You can edit your post to add some description of any modifications if you would like to. That will also be transferred to the final ballot post by the Administrator.

Welcome to the family.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
These are great entries for may. One or two more would also be great. Enter your SSR, Who knows you just may be the winner for the month. YES,YES

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
donnys05ssr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing