Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't told any of you SSR Fanatics up till now BUT i need some help. We experienced a fire last Thursday that consumed my 12x20 out building where I kept a major inventory of tools and equipment for my fabrication hobby, all my stainless steel supply, all my aluminum supply and some antiques. Our loss so far is exceeding $20K
and that doesn't count the damage to our home. Anyway what I'm asking is can someone provide me the 3 part numbers
and the ACTUAL VALUE PRICE of each item for our insurance claim. All three were in GREAT used condition. I do know list of new but want to know price of good used.
Satin front Spear
Chevy Bowtie for the spear
Satin CHEVROLET hood trim emblem
Sorry to ask for help but we are so overwhelmed with the process with the insurance company.
Here's a couple pics to show the loss, the house has damage to siding and windows for about 25 feet past the pic shows.
No people or cars were damaged in this fire!
Thank You for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,809 Posts
Wow that stinks, glad no one was hurt !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Marc NY

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,238 Posts
Hate hearing about your misfortune. Hopefully your Deductible won't be more thanks you loss. I'm not sure how they handle outbuilding claims.

Nick

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,332 Posts
So glad the heat didn't actually catch your house on fire also! Sorry about the loss of so much material but as others have said, it could have been worse. And thank you Jesus the SSR's are fine too!
I'm not really in the knowledge of what used parts are worth so I can't help you there. Hope you can get some good numbers crunched and you get a fair settlement!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,558 Posts
I haven't told any of you SSR Fanatics up till now BUT i need some help.
Thank You for any help.

I noticed no "Parts Pricing Help" so far, Blur'd Vision . . . here's a Plan B.

Try researching a few of the big Parts Websites such as GM Parts Direct.com, Car Parts.com or even eBay.. There's a bunch of them out there. Heck, Simple-Engineering.com may be a big help.

Check out a few and then either pick the highest or average them out.

Good Luck !

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Thank goodness no-one or any vehicles were damaged in the fire, looks like the garage came a little too close for comfort. Still, the loss of tools, replacement parts, etc. is a major issue - I am so sorry...

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,238 Posts
I agree with @DOOPHUS, now that you have the P/N in post #2 you can check around. The cost of the NEW parts is what I'd give to the Insurance co.

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Hate hearing about your misfortune. Hopefully your Deductible won't be more thanks you loss. I'm not sure how they handle outbuilding claims.

Nick
Normally 10% of your dwelling value....$200,000 Dwelling---$20,000 outbuilding

·
Registered
207 Posts
I haven't told any of you SSR Fanatics up till now BUT i need some help. We experienced a fire last Thursday that consumed my 12x20 out building where I kept a major inventory of tools and equipment for my fabrication hobby, all my stainless steel supply, all my aluminum supply and some antiques. Our loss so far is exceeding $20K
and that doesn't count the damage to our home. Anyway what I'm asking is can someone provide me the 3 part numbers
and the ACTUAL VALUE PRICE of each item for our insurance claim. All three were in GREAT used condition. I do know list of new but want to know price of good used.
Satin front Spear
Chevy Bowtie for the spear
Satin CHEVROLET hood trim emblem
Sorry to ask for help but we are so overwhelmed with the process with the insurance company.
Here's a couple pics to show the loss, the house has damage to siding and windows for about 25 feet past the pic shows.
No people or cars were damaged in this fire!
Thank You for any help.
Cleveland Power & Performance has SSR parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts