Thanks Skip. I'm hoping to be there. - :smile2:

:cheers:cheers​

===============
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Registered
231 Posts
Good morning everyone, I regrettably will not be coming. My daughter graduates with a doctorate from Texas A&M Friday. We are having a party at our house for her and her friends on Saturday. I would probably be looking at a very angry wife if I skipped the party prep to go to breakfast. See you all next month.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,387 Posts
Good morning everyone, I regrettably will not be coming. My daughter graduates with a doctorate from Texas A&M Friday. We are having a party at our house for her and her friends on Saturday. I would probably be looking at a very angry wife if I skipped the party prep to go to breakfast. See you all next month.
Congratulations to the daughter, that is a lot of hard work!!!

Reactions: Gary Smith

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
Gary
You didn't state what time all us Fanatics are supposed to show up at your house to partake in the festivities. .....>:)

Actually I'll be down south this weekend.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
=================================
Gary, sorry for the conflict in schedule but this IS a busy time of year since the weather is really turning nice now. Your daughter's achievement certainly deserves 1st place as Dwight brought out. You need to be there for her. This is a special time for her. We can "share you" in June!! - :smile2:

BTW -- How is your R doing lately? Any more trouble with acceleration?? - :surprise:

See you soon buddy!! - :smile2:

===========
images-2.png

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
First: Congrats to Gary Smith’’s daughter for earning her PhD. Wonderful and quite an achievement.
I had hoped to attend the April breakfast after shoulder replacement surgery in January. I was hoping to play golf again, but it shifted during recovery, so the goal is waxing the R. Before recovering from that surgery, I developed an abdominal hernia in the surgical scar from my previous emergency appendectomy surgery in 2016. So I had that surgery in April for that.
So living 70+ years without surgery has been corrected.
Shooting for June/July breakfast...but signed up for the Big Ben trip in Oct...
Sorry for boring replay but been wanting a good breakfast for over 9 months.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
So living 70+ years without surgery has been corrected.
Shooting for June/July breakfast...but signed up for the Big Ben trip in Oct...
===========================================
Sorry to hear about your "medical activities" of late. You sure have been through the ringer lately. - :frown2:

Don't push too hard or too quickly. We will definitely keep a seat warm for you around the Breakfast table. - :wink2:

Get well soon. - :cheers

================
images-2.png

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
David: Thanks. The worst is over. Today I mowed some weeds for about an hour...so over the hump. All of it could have been worse, so I feel lucky that it was a bunch of fix and repair. Are you still planning on the Big Ben thing?

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Certainly hope so. I, my wife and daughter visited the Big Bend area several years ago and loved it. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen were in the BB Natl. Park. We stayed in Lajitas a few nights and were 'lullabyed' by coyotes and millions of stars each night. Beautiful scenery was everywhere. Ft. Davis is interesting as is the Observatory. We got to see the outline edge of the sun....awesome. Plenty to see & do. :smile2:

Hoping to be able to go. :cheers

==============
images-2.png

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Pretty nice turnout this morning with fine lookin' machines.

The weather was cooperating and the BS flowed freely followed by a good breakfast and more BS. !! - >:)

"Hollywood" Don returned from his visit to L.A. at the Peterson Museum with some great stories. Talk of upcoming events included the upcoming trip in October to Big Bend and the Galveston run. - :smile2:

Ahhhhh. Cruise on TEXAS Rs!! - :cheers

=================

2018-03-11-16-21-52-778832444.png

1 - 16 of 16 Posts