Chevy SSR Forum banner

May SSR of the Month Submission Thread

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  HUAW 
#1 ·
Welcome to the SSR of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You can add up to 5 Photos. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to April's SSR of the Month winner, @snomuncher!

See less See more
#3 ·
I would like to start off the May SSR of the month with my 2004 SSR with custom paint.
The top half is Redline Red and the bottom half is Cadillac 4 stage pearl white.
It is divided with a cherry pearl red stripe. Also has hand painted pin stripe on the hood.
It has factory chrome wheels, carpeted rear compartment, console gauges and running boards. It has a sweet sounding exhaust, complements of Cherry Bomb!
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Cloud Car Automotive tail & brake light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Vehicle Sky Car Plant Hood
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

I use it a lot and it has 99,000 miles on it. I just put 7500 miles on it in the past 5 months on our trip from Pennsylvania to Florida and back again.
Thank you,
Walter

#14 ·
Hey all! With the Memorial Day weekend coming up and me having a nice, long weekend for a change, I'm likely going to close this thread tomorrow, end of business, so that I can tally up all the votes Friday morning. We can also discuss if this LIKE format for voting is working or not. If folks wanna go back to the poll format, we can. So keep those submissions coming!

-Mike

#16 ·
Congrats to @tinyssnowplows, you are our May SSR of the Month! Enjoy your extra year of premium membership.

A new thread for June will go live early next week. I will also be changing the voting to be a more traditional poll setup. I will explain more after the holiday break.

-Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.