Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***** In an attempt to keep this thread manageable - could you please use the attachment feature (up to 5 max in your reply alone with at least one photo of you and your SSR in your reply) rather than inserting an image into your post. This keeps the page size reasonable - and for those of us with slow internet - the page will load quicker - THANKS! *****

Also - please post any comments (when you are NOT attaching a photo) in the following thread: Talk about Me & My SSR!

Added the pit crew too (Colleen and Kim...)

I forgot about the SSR coat pics...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
We're here too.

This was taken on our Kings Canyon, Sequoia Park run.

Attachments

·
180 Posts
'50's style photoshoot with SSR

We took some shots at the Honolulu Hard Rock Cafe in July. Lori, my wife, really, got into it. Note the poodle skirt! Kids complete with flamed tennis shoes!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Darn Buffy....you and the misses sure look familiar. This is exactly what I was talking about when the other post was started. Nice to begin to 'meet' everyone.

My avatar has me in the car so I'm sending along a different one. I'm not sure but I think hotrodgirl and wildcatt are behind me. You may have to go to 'view' and 'full screen' to see them but I swear they're having a good time!

Rick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,498 Posts
This was taken in July 2004 - and I just gained a gorgeous granddaughter. :thumbs

Ray

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
Here's a 21 month old shot - first week I had the truck. Also there's shots of James Comley (Comley, Lloyd and Gerry (lloger)and Machell and Juan (Wildcat66)from last year's Hill Country Run. Also one of me and Mrs Houtex at the Hill Country Run

Attachments

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,856 Posts
Pictures Of us

I was going to post a calm, nice, sweet picture of us for this thread but instead decided I would just show you the real deal. We love to have fun (as you can see).

The first picture is a Valentines Day party.
The second is Mardi Gras at Panama City Beach
The third is my 40th birthday party.
:party

Attachments

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Me & My SSR

This is me and my SSR in Houghton Lake MI this past weekend. My daughter and I were having some fun doing a photo shoot at a scenic spot. While we were there I was asked by an older couple that came thru if we wouldn't mind showing them how the top went up and down. We spent around 15 minutes talking about the SSR and how he wished he would have bought one.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.