Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

BlueStreak
#1. Me, in the white shirt, showing of the :blue: to my sister's friends while she takes the picture.
#2. Me in the :blue: on the San Diego Scavanger Hunt that Vix sponsored
#3. added later as an edit. On the Road to Kerrville. (Snoopy joined me in MN for a trip back to CA)

Attachments

Proud Original Owner
My wife and I took a 2.5 hour drive yesterday. We took turns driving top-down as we both enjoy the SSR's power. Weather was perfect...79-80 degrees, low humidity, lots of sunshine & blue skies!
The photo was taken on Grand View Drive which runs along a high bluff overlooking the Illinois river. The river is deep below and doesn't show in the picture. The land showing in the distance behind us is on the other side of the river.

:ssr

Photo

Attachments

Registered
Hello Everyone! Well today I got my first car, and its the car I've wanted since the day I saw it. I'm only 15, and for my 16th birthday I got the Screaming Yellow SSR, I was ecstatic to say the least. Here's a few pictures of it, sorry I couldn't figure out how to attach the image, it may be due to my membership status.

Super Moderator
Hello Everyone! Well today I got my first car, and its the car I've wanted since the day I saw it. I'm only 15, and for my 16th birthday I got the Screaming Yellow SSR, I was ecstatic to say the least. Here's a few pictures of it, sorry I couldn't figure out how to attach the image, it may be due to my membership status.

CONGRATS!!!! What a heck of a cool first car/truck!!! Welcome from So Cal!!! where ya from?

Registered

Hello and welcome from SoCal.

Ex SoCal Nut
Brandt, Welcome to the Fanatic Family, and belated Happy Birthday !
Great picture, and that huge grin you have will always be there when you're in your truck. It never ends... 'perma-grin'...
Ya got the Best Color, too...

Yellow Bear (Fuji)

Premium Member
Brandt you got the best color to now remember to drive safely yellow is the fastest color they made and we dont want anything to happen to you or the new truck

Registered
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Every time I even glance at my truck I get the hugest grin in the Southeast.

Hello Jgrden, my SSR is automatic and it only has 30 k miles on it. The guy my family bought it from used this as a show car. Here's a few special things about my SSR: The locks on the windows are cobras, The air valve covers are black widow spiders, it has an accelerator chip, tinted windows, wood lining in the bed, I'm not sure if every SSR includes one of these or not but my SSR includes a top of the line Bose Base system, also the bed had a fog and light system in it but he removed it to sell it separately. And yes I will be using synthetic lubricants, any reason I shouldn't?

Thanks again everyone, I will be checking in very very often to see what ya'll have to say about the best automobile ever made!

SSR Club Scribe
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Every time I even glance at my truck I get the hugest grin in the Southeast.

Hello Jgrden, my SSR is automatic and it only has 30 k miles on it. The guy my family bought it from used this as a show car. Here's a few special things about my SSR: The locks on the windows are cobras, The air valve covers are black widow spiders, it has an accelerator chip, tinted windows, wood lining in the bed, I'm not sure if every SSR includes one of these or not but my SSR includes a top of the line Bose Base system, also the bed had a fog and light system in it but he removed it to sell it separately. And yes I will be using synthetic lubricants, any reason I shouldn't?

Thanks again everyone, I will be checking in very very often to see what ya'll have to say about the best automobile ever made!
I want to see the air valve covers. Send pictures.. I use Mobil One synthetic. I assume you are taking it to the senior prom??:):black:

Registered
Heck yeah I'm taking it to the prom, although I'm only a sophomore as of right now, haha. Please excuse my horrible picture taking skills, photo taking ain't my thing.

Tint:

Air Valve Cover:

My Cobra Locks:

Better picture from an ebay item, these aren't quite them. I couldn't get nor find a picture of the Spider air valve covers, sorry for that.

Registered

Brandt, the next time you're up near Greenville, SC, let me know and the few of us around here will take you out for a beer....ROOT beer and a burger. There are 3 or 4 of us here...:yellow::silver::blue::black: You can be the next :yellow:

Congratulations!

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
87 Participants
phantomguy
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing