Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy weekend friends! I am looking for a mechanic in my area who is familiar with SSR’s. I live in the Monterey Bay Area in California. Thanks for your help!

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Happy weekend friends! I am looking for a mechanic in my area who is familiar with SSR’s. I live in the Monterey Bay Area in California. Thanks for your help!
Funny you should ask. Some time back a Fanatic in Monterey posted that he found a good mechanic and, because I am not that far from Monterey I kept the info. I have not had the opportunity to use his services personally though.

Bay Service Automotive
1201 Tenth St.
Monterey
Pete Demaria
(831) 375-5280

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,268 Posts
Someone say Monterey? Love that area and miss it. Hmmmm, some gas money and hotel fees and I am in :wink2:

What is the problem? There is a huge difference between knowing a good mechanic and knowing someone that knows some of the SSR quirks well.

As far as local members, "Abadssr" is just down the road in San Jose, "bluestreak" is in Pasadena, quite a ways away.

If you are trying to fix that clicking, the Bay Service can probably help as getting into the dash is not a big deal. Once you do, that center AC motor is pretty easy to swap out.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I wasn’t making the connection that it was you with the clicking. If it’s a matter of leaves in the fan I can fix that for you. Takes about thirty minutes. All you have to do is contact me. If it turns out to be the blend doors that’s above my MOS and you’ll have to take it to someone who actually knows what they’re doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts