Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tech Support/Research
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to attend the Mecum auction? It runs from Friday, January 5 through Sunday, January 14 at the Osceola Heritage Park.

·
189 the LAST blur
192 Posts
Mecum attendees at Kississmee

Last several years myself and 2 other Corvette buddies break way from the Regional Judging meet in Lakeland and do the Tents usually part of Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Last year there were 6 R"s (I believe) up for bid. Strangely my friend and I were not R owners then. Now we are. So far none are listed for this sale. We both used this opportunity to determine practicality, market price values (based on options, mileage, colour, condition & mods) and bidder interest. We only seen 2 go through. He was hooked and made a deal to get a yellow 06 for the 2017 season after he got home. I had mine offered to me as a part trade for an old Corvette I was all done with. VERY unfortunately I found out about the wonderful SSR forum and family after I made my purchase. I would have made a different choice. I love Auctions. Sure there are some games but that day, that vehicle, sold for that much. :cheers:cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts