Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all :seeya

I have made reservations for a meet and greet to be held in central OHIO.
:party

NEW THIS YEAR -- We will have an optional mini golf outing to be held at Magic Mountain Polaris less than 1/4 mile from the restaurant after lunch. They have two 18 hole courses at this location. They do not take tee times, however Marie and I went at approximately the same time this last Sunday and they were not extremely busy on the golf courses (go carts, laser tag and video games seemed to be bigger attractions). We only played one course and it was slightly over 1/2 hour. NOTE: these courses are not in the best of shape but enjoyable just the same. It cost $8.50 per round.
If there is enough participation for golf I will order up some awards - low score will be total of all 36 holes. Other award(s) will be for fun - more details after i see number participants.

The date is Sunday, Sunday, Sunday August 4th @12:00

The place is once again: Quaker Steak and Lube (8500 Lyra Dr.Columbus Ohio 43240)

http://thelube.com/locations/ohio/columbus/

Anybody wanting to drive to the location is :00000732:

PLEASE REPLY BY JULY 31st

Reservations are for 12:00, so please plan to arrive by 11:30 to allow time for introductions.
Let me know if you will be able to attend and how many people will be with you so I can adjust the reservations. I need to let "The Lube" know by Thursday August 1st. Also indicate if you are interested in the golf outing. - those not wanting to play can come watch, stay on the patio at the lube and we will return or go home. I will leave this decision up to those not playing.

I look forward to seeing everyone again or for the first time!

I chose Quaker Stake and Lube because of the location right off of I-71 (Polaris exit #121) just north of I-270 and the visibility/access to parking.

You don't need to be a Ohio Chapter member, EVERYBODY is welcome, just let me know you are coming

Attendees
1. Autoprof - Mark & Marie (2 lunch, 2 golf) -- RED
2. Firetruck - Jarod & Lori (2 Lunch & golf) - RED w/Flames
3. MicDonna - Mic & Donna (2 Lunch & golf) - Sinister - HotRod Black?
4. BATSSR - BAT & Linda (2 Lunch & golf) - RED
5. VooDooPhantom - Art & Kathy (2 Lunch & golf)- Ultra Violet
6. Marty - Marty &Dee (2 Lunch) - Black w/flames
7. HUAW - Larry (1 lunch and golf) - Pac Blue -- OUT
8. Gold Bowtie - Jim and Carol (2 lunch) - Black
9. Crane trainer and grandson (lunch and golf?) - Yellow
10. OLDXR - Dane and Guest (lunch and golf) - Black w/flames OUT
11. Studmuffin (aka Slingshot smasher) - Tim & Guest (lunch and golf) - Ultra violet
12. CincySSR-Wayne (1 lunch only) Redline, OR NEWLY ACQUIRED???
13. Run Faster - Jim and Linda ( 2 Lunch only) -- Pac Blue
14. Jay & Kay -- (2 Lunch only) -- RED
15. Mac & Jannie -- ( 2 lunch & golf) -- Wanna bees
16. MJcowett - Mike & Nancy (2 lunch & golf) RED
17. T. Goodman - Terry & Lori (2 lunch only) Yellow

The following members have expressed an interest - I just wanted to make sure they see this invitation
@cincyssr, @run faster , @oldxr , @Firetruck , @HUAW , @GoldBowTie , @Medina SSR , @voodoophantom (note its the weekend after the car show at the mansion, @lakecat , @Studmuffin, @BATSSR, @CraneTrainer, @mjcowett,
If I missed anybody or your name is not listed: imsorry:
please be sure to notify anyone else that might be interested.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
2,632 Posts
My calendar is opened for that day Donna and I will plan to attend. :smile2:
Golf, yes. Caddy, NO :frown2:
Well, maybe yes for a price :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts

NEW THIS YEAR -- We will have an optional mini golf outing to be held at Magic Mountain Polaris less than 1/4 mile from the restaurant after lunch. They have two 18 hole courses at this location. They do not take tee times, however Marie and I went at approximately the same time this last Sunday and they were not extremely busy on the golf courses (go carts, laser tag and video games seemed to be bigger attractions). We only played one course and it was slightly over 1/2 hour. NOTE: these courses are not in the best of shape but enjoyable just the same. It cost $8.50 per round.
If there is enough participation for golf I will order up some awards - low score will be total of all 36 holes. Other award(s) will be for fun - more details after i see number participants.

The place is once again: Quaker Steak and Lube (8500 Lyra Dr.Columbus Ohio 43240)

Columbus | Quaker Steak & Lube®

Reservations are for 12:00, so please plan to arrive by 11:30 to allow time for introductions.
Let me know if you will be able to attend and how many people will be with you so I can adjust the reservations. I need to let "The Lube" know by Thursday August 1st. Also indicate if you are interested in the golf outing. - those not wanting to play can come watch, stay on the patio at the lube and we will return or go home. I will leave this decision up to those not playing.

I chose Quaker Stake and Lube because of the location right off of I-71 (Polaris exit #121) just north of I-270 and the visibility/access to parking.

You don't need to be a Ohio Chapter member, EVERYBODY is welcome, just let me know you are coming

Attendees
1. Autoprof - Mark & Marie (2 lunch, one yes and one maybe golf) -- RED

The following members have expressed an interest - I just wanted to make sure they see this invitation
@cincyssr, @run faster , @oldxr , @Firetruck , @HUAW , @GoldBowTie , @Medina SSR , @voodoophantom (note its the weekend after the car show at the mansion, @lakecat , @Studmuffin, @BATSSR, @CraneTrainer, @mjcowett,

@Autoprof
The date looks good I will be in Jackson 8/3..if anything changes I'll let you know...put me down for (2) and golf..

·
Registered
274 Posts
I haven't had a weekend off in two months, and I asked for the 3rd off for a trip to Indiana. Chances are fairly likely I would get the whole weekend off if I play my cards right.

I don't have my schedule yet, but I will definitely want to go if I'm off.
Signing for one, Lunch and Golf, (maybe two.)
Will let you know otherwise if I have to work.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
I should be able to make it but not with the wife (as usual...). Camping at Lake Loramie with the two pups! Maybe we can find a dog setter! I'm not a golfer but I could play caddie and drink some beer! Oh... It's mini golf! Hey, I'm all in for that!!!
:wink2::blue:

·
Registered
274 Posts
In case anyone is wondering,

At Magic Mountain, a military ID can get you a buy one get one free on the minigolf,

And 20 people is where the group pricing begins.

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am really surprised I could find this to do this.

BUMP

I am not sure how I will update the attendance list though?
Maybe an administrator or moderator will update this for me because they took that option away from us.

·
BlueStreak
26,745 Posts
I will try to check on it but you can always PM me if I get behind.

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE and Bump

If taking your SSR out for a cruise,getting together with a some great people (I really am on most Sundays!) and having some fun is not a good enough reason to join us on Sunday August 4th.

LET ME SWEETEN THE POT !
FREE REMOTE PROGRAMMING!!!!!!!

I will bring my Tech 2 and program remotes. Just be sure to bring ALL remotes that you will want to work on that vehicle AND make sure they have fresh batteries. The reprogramming process first clears all remotes from system memory (lost remotes will no longer have access to your car) and then all remotes to be used (old and new), are then programmed into the system.

Please respond to this thread and I will try to get the list updated (because I can't do it anymore!)

·
Registered
23 Posts

http://thelube.com/locations/ohio/columbus/

Attendees
1. Autoprof - Mark & Marie (2 lunch, one yes and one maybe golf) -- RED
2. Firetruck - Jarod & Lori (2 Lunch & golf) - RED w/Flames
3. MicDonna - Mic & Donna (2 Lunch & golf) - Sinister - HotRod Black?
4. BATSSR - BAT & Linda (2 Lunch & golf) - RED
5. VooDooPhantom - Art & guest (2 Lunch & golf)- Ultra Violet
6. Marty - Marty &Dee (2 Lunch) - Black w/flames
7. HUAW - Larry (1 lunch and golf) - Pac Blue
8. Gold Bowtie - Jim and Carol (2 lunch) - Black

CraneTrainer is planning on Attending with my Seattle Grandson..

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Depending on my lazy butt getting my new Nav unit installed we may attend...BUT....have a Jury Summons that may interfere as it’s from Florida😬 Looking like another trip south

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Depending on my lazy butt getting my new Nav unit installed we may attend...BUT....have a Jury Summons that may interfere as it’s from Florida😬 Looking like another trip south
Dane
You don't need navigation to get there! Its the same place as last year.
I am looking forward to seeing you again and the new threads in your SSR.

Jury summons in FLA - lets hope not!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts