Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,330 Posts
Hey Robert!

I guess we'll see.... If it's you or me.

The ticket I have seems like the winner you see

Doris will be happy at the end of Branson

When I give her a ride in my new silver phantom!

Jarod

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Fresh back off the road from Columbus! Awesome get together... Thank you Mark and Marie! 13 trucks plus MicDonna (SSRless because they needed a four seater) in attendence. Marty and Dee had a little overheating issue quickly resolved with the autoprof's help. Fingers crossed they made it home ok. Good food at the Quaker steak and then it was game on at Magic Mountain for mini golf. Congrats to Bat and Linda (Mrs Bat) on winning both men's and women's division and taking their hood ornaments/trophys back home to Dayton. Your long distance award winner was @CraneTrainer's grandson visiting from Washington State. Hartley was a nice well behaved young man. So thanks again @Autoprof... Until next time!

1 & 2) truck line up
3) autoprof in his best golf hat
4) Bat and Linda with their hardware
5) Hartley with Grandpa's truck
View attachment 565909 View attachment 565910 View attachment 565911 View attachment 565913 View attachment 565914
Jarod, hood emblem looks good. Did you find some vinyl letters?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the good time. Lori and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope to see everyone on Sunday. Around 1:00 pm.

3903 Niles Carver Rd
Mineral Ridge Ohio 44440

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
While you played golf, Loli and I sat on 71 for 1 hour because of a fire.

l
(n)(n)
Sorry to hear about traffic tie up.
I still hope that you felt the trip was worthwhile.
I am sorry to say that I don't believe we will be able to make it Sunday on short notice.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey T Goodman, good to see you posting.
I too got caught in traffic on I71 because of the truck fire.
I made a U-turn in a nearby median pass-thru and took a long way home.
My just-under-2-hour drive, ended up being exactly 3 hours.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Wow!...must be a curse on 71N as last year when leaving the get together, we got stuck behind two tractor trailers that wrecked.....I mean stuck for miles in traffic. Crazy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
(n)(n)
Sorry to hear about traffic tie up.
I still hope that you felt the trip was worthwhile.
I am sorry to say that I don't believe we will be able to make it Sunday on short notice.
Sorry you cant make it on Sunday. The traffic jam was interesting,talked to a lot of nice people.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts