Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Organizing a Meet and Greet on April 18th to Patti's 1880 settlement in Grand Rivers Kentucky. Nothing special just hang out, tour the town, have a 1 inch famous Patti's pork chop and the ladies can go shopping. 30 min away is the Bison and Elk preserve. Rooms at the Patti's Inn and suite are $84.00 for double and $63.00 for single. 1. Firetruck 2 2. MicDonna 2 3.Cincyssr 2 4.SWTRYD 2 5.Marvin24 2 6.Stlhotrod 1 7. ssroe 2 8. Lonebone 1. 9. TennesseeCozy Dog 1. 10. 04Purplehaze 2. 11. SSReplay. 2. 12. TBonz. 2. 13. Ken and Faye. 2. 14. Flame. 2. Butch and Beth. 2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Organizing a Meet and Greet on April 18th to Patti's 1880 settlement in Grand Rivers Kentucky. Nothing special just hang out, tour the town, have a 1 inch pork chop at the newly rebuilt Patty's restaurant and the ladies can go shopping. Also can drive down to the Buffalo and Ellk preserve.Checked with the folks at Patty's Inn, we can get a double room for 84 a single for 63. Let me know.
The wife and I might be there, thanks for the invite

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talked to Debbie at Patti's! Inn and Suites. Group rate $84.00 double, $63.00 single. Phone #270-928-2740 under SSR group. See you there.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
Good idea Robert, have eaten there many many times before the original Patti's burned to the ground. Sad to see the old log structure go up in smoke as it was decorated so beautiful for each season. Just a real old "showplace" plus outstanding food. Back in the day our Mid Tenn Classic Chevy Club went there twice. One time we did the backroads goin' up (Murfreesboro, west Tennessee, then Grand Rivers), stayed all night and came home Sunday mornin' a great trip. Table for 2 please :):) NEVER had a bad meal there or even a mediocre one ... food is outstanding. "What's for supper Grandpa" Her Haw !!! tennesseecozydog !!!

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
MicDonna, you sure are. Remember what Margaret Mitchell wrote in her famous book The South has "Gone With The Wind" 10 uh C Cozydog !!!

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
SWT RYD aka "Tour Die-rector" is this an up in the morning and back at night or should we take our "Sleeping Bags" and camp out on the shore of the lake ??? Either way I'm all in !!! 10 uh c cozy dog.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SWT RYD aka "Tour Die-rector" is this an up in the morning and back at night or should we take our "Sleeping Bags" and camp out on the shore of the lake ??? Either way I'm all in !!! 10 uh c cozy dog.
Bob, you should of had your second cup of Maxwell by now, but if you didn't take a deep breath and read post # 8 :oops::oops::oops::oops: Doris and I are going up Friday night and come back on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
Excuse me ... I drink Kroger's 100% Columbian coffee, can't afford Nashville's Maxwell House. I've read #8, 2 or 3 times and I don't see anything about you and Doris going up on Friday night ... all I see are room rates. I think I'll drive up on Saturday morning and join y'all ... sounds like fun, plus come home through the backroads to Dickson, Tennessee. See ya' next Saturday, January the 18th ... where we meeting ??? Bob

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Probably meet at Walgreens on Memorial(231) at 10:15
Excuse me ... I drink Kroger's 100% Columbian coffee, can't afford Nashville's Maxwell House. I've read #8, 2 or 3 times and I don't see anything about you and Doris going up on Friday night ... all I see are room rates. I think I'll drive up on Saturday morning and join y'all ... sounds like fun, plus come home through the backroads to Dickson, Tennessee. See ya' next Saturday, January the 18th ... where we meeting ??? Bob
Probably meet at Walgreens on Memorial (231)at 10:15. Go to Lebanon than take 70N east to 56.
I'll call you Friday.

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
70N East, good idea !!! :):) I prefer the "backroads" rather than the Interstate. Patti's, that's a different story !!! Bob Alizander as Bud Mitchell calls it. Michelins were 8 dollars off last week, Bud said I think I'll buy 50. I said 50 ? Buy 300 and save 2,400 dollars !!! Bud emphatically said "WHO'S NAME IS ON THE FRONT OF THIS BUILDING" End of conversation. tennesseecozydog.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts