Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Everyone who wants to meet in New Carrolton at the metro station, be there at 9:15 am. We will then head up route 50 to meet up with the others that want to meet at McDonalds off route 50 ( exit 29 A ) at 10:00am. We can all talk there about any place anyone wants to stop at.
:ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr
:party :party :party
So many SSR's, So little time :willy:
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE !!!!! :seeya

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everyone,

How about a head count,.... who will be cruising Saturday for sure???? They are calling for a sunny day per the last weather report I heard.

Is anyone else coming from the Balto area???

Dana

trg

·
SSR-FFL Commissioner
2004 Smokin Asphalt
491 Posts
I'm in

I meet you guys at New Carrolton. Looking forward to the trip.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
We are a Go!

Patrice and I will meet up with yall at the New Carrolton station. Several others will meet us at McDonalds of Route50......

BIG JIM
:cool

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's 4 for sure......

But there are a few more going... come and join in on the head count !!!!!! :banghead

·
Registered
76 Posts
Saturday:
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday night:
A few showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

The Weather forecast keeps getting down graded.

Who is up for driving to the beach in the rain????

Any body on line now 2:30 Friday 5/20/05

Weater Map:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DC to OC Still On....

Unless it pours down raining, I am still planning to go. We now have 7 confirmed SSR'S going :party

1 - 8 of 8 Posts