Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way of obtaining all member locations throughout the US? There should be a database of all owners and their city/state locations and perhaps a picture of their SSR. :flag

·
Registered
347 Posts
I can probably add the location field to the member's list that you get to from the menu. That also includes a picture of each member's avatar.

We are also testing out the owner's registry which will have all of that info in it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe this would be most helpful.

This is a GREAT site, keep up the good work!

Nomadkenn

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nomadkenn said:
Is there a way of obtaining all member locations throughout the US? There should be a database of all owners and their city/state locations and perhaps a picture of their SSR. :flag
I'm close, Glendora, Ca. Your about 400 miles north.. Nice drive for a SSR

My other rides:
1982 Elcamino
1994 Suzuki Kantana 750R

·
Registered
136 Posts
would be neat to see geographic distribution

when you have time, of course. you exceeded my expectations long ago :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

t

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Pictures

Wildcat,

There are 2 ways to get pictures onto the site. One is to upload them and the other is to provide a link to a website somewhere else. If you upload the picture, it has a size limit. If you provide the link, it has no size limit (at least that I know of). I don't have my own website/link for my pictures, so I've had to shrink and crop the pictures I've posted until they would upload.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fred Edick- speaking of locations- my wife has the Blurple in Glendora today. She works at the corporate office of Foothill Independent Bank on Grand Ave. She only wants to drive it to work when it's nice out (that's most of the time). Maybe we should get His and Hers SSRs...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
When uploading pictures to this Community,
does anyone know the max size in pixels or size in inches?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts