Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
There was a thread that was started years ago for helping forum members associate real names with member names. I have found this information useful on multiple occasions, as I'm sure many of you have.

This is NOT a duplicate of that thread; it is a continuation (with a new caretaker). I would like to thank Doug Allen for keeping the list up to date for many years; Job Well Done Sir!! :flag

Placing your real name on this thread is totally voluntary. If you don't want your name added to the list, please do not post it, I will ONLY add the names of members that want their names shared.

I have copied all the names that have been collected up 17 July 2017, so please check below to see if your name is on the list before posting.

If you've made a member name change, if you know of someone who has passed on or if I have spelled something incorrectly; please PM me so I can get it changed on the list.

A name listed in red with (RIP) represents a member which has passed away...may they Rest In Peace.
The :angel symbol represents the most recent passings
S2NAZ = Stew Keene . Not on the list

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Bob and Stew....gotcha both added :smile2:

(was just messing with you earlier Stew; only because you seem like a fun guy that can take it!!) :wink2: :laugh:
Yep, rolls right of my shoulders... :)

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
JimmyD05 = Jimmy Derichsweiler
Peachtree City Georgia
Jimmy got your name added to the list...but didn't see you signed up for the Middle Georgia SSR Rally? :grin2:

Bee75=Brian Sands Miami Lakes, Florida
Added :wink2:

Please change boSSRod = Al & LaVerta Shackelford to:

boSSRod = Al Shackelford

Lost LaVerta to cancer.
Al, I am so very sorry for your loss, I hope you are OK with my update to LaVerta's name (in her honor).

JoCoBlake = Blake Ball (Johnston Co., NC):yellow:
Added :wink2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Please change Michaelekiser to Silver Fox. Mike and Jan Kiser
Mike, If you want to change your forum name to Silver Fox, you can send a Private Message (PM) to Mark NY or Administrator and they can help you get it changed. So for now I still have you under Michaelekiser. Please come back to this thread when the change is complete.

kwhopper89 = Keith W Cox Kingsburg CA

CruDawg - Thank you for your SSR and USAF service!
Kieth, I have you added and it was my honor to serve this country! :flag

JohnPierce =John & Debra Pierce
John...I have added You and Debra, you are now the 4th from the top of the list!! (I also sent you a PM about International) :grin2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Good Afternoon:

Here is my info.

SoonerSSR- John & Paulette Bird

If this is not how you want it let me know.

Thanks.....
That is exactly how I wanted it. Love my Oklahoma family...I spent 8 years of my Air Force career in OKC. :grouphug

You have been added John.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.