Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a member near Sandy, UT 84093 with a 05-06 SSR that would be willing to have custom headers and exhaust prototyped on your SSR. Please respond to this thread and send me a pm. Thanks in advance!

This is what I am asking for:

1 7/8" primary w/3" collector Headers, 3" high flow Cats, 3" X-Pipe and 3" true dual after Cat Exhaust in all stainless steel

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
I am looking for a member near Sandy, UT 84093 with a 05-06 SSR that would be willing to have custom headers and exhaust prototyped on your SSR. Please respond to this thread and send me a pm. Thanks in advance!
Damn - first time I wished I lived in Sandy, UT

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anyone near this that wants to have your SSR used to fit a new exhaust. The work this company does is great. If no-one else steps up between now and the when I get back from the Tri-State run, I am going to ask them if they mind it if I send my SSR over there for the fit.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike let me find out if he can use your SSR. The block and head configuration is the same. Maybe they can build 2 different sets for the 5.3 and 6.0? I will get back with you. I sent him an e-mail, I will get back with you.

S

·
0 Posts
Not sure if the deal is still on. I was looking for a set of headers for the 05, and if there is someplace in Sandy that can do this work, I am interested. Is there any place in SLC that has a dyno where I can test before modification?

Live in Ogden.

Silver6

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Silver6 - Sorry but the company I was trying to get on board for production of headers for the SSR e-mailed me to decline. I have a few others that I have been trying to get to produce headers for us.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:

This is what I am asking for:

1 7/8" primary w/3" collector Headers, 3" high flow Cats, 3" X-Pipe and 3" true dual after Cat Exhaust in all stainless steel
Too late now but everybody, on the pinmap in Utah, seems to be near Sandy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts