Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Have you been into “Private Messages”? Once there you type in the Fanatics name and subject then type your message and hit “submit”.

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,419 Posts
How do I send a PM to another member if all I have is there handle? Thanks, Mike
When you go to the PM Send screen it asks for the handle not their name. As soon as you type in part of the handle the thing will fill in the rest. You can not send a PM by name. Give it a try.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,258 Posts
If you click on their avatar, you have an option to send a PM without searching for them. The icon is on the lower left. PM me if you need anymore help.....(that last part was a joke!)

·
BlueStreak
26,592 Posts
If you see a post in here from that person, You can click on their handle in their profile box, drop down will offer you the item of sending a message to that person.
If you use this method note that you are offered the choice of a Private message or a visitor message. Choose Private Message. Visitor message is the first option offered but most people do not check them since it requires a visit to their own Profile to find Visitor messages.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
mdcssr2
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing