Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good AM Everyone:

I was wanting to get a short explanation on the different levels of membership here at SSRFanatic. I am just a registered member only at this time, since I am a new SSR owner. However, I want to be an active paying member if it makes sense. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
If you go to User CP at the Right end of the White Bar below the Red Bar and then, in the left hand column you click Paid Subscriptions *** You will find a comparison of subscriptions and features. Pretty self explanatory from there. Specific questions after that can be answered here I am sure.

·
Daily Driver
8,948 Posts
It's spelled out on the sign up page. Personally I decided to do the yearly renewal to make more money available to the site until I retired, then switched to a lifetime membership. Your mileage may vary.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey, trying to reply to a ssrfanatic member with a private message, but I don't have enough posts yet. Will buying a subscription enable me to pm with less than 15 posts?

15 posts is the minimum number of posts required, in order to pm other members.

Also, a quick question - if a recipient ssrfanatic member has less than 15 posts, can they receive a post?

I'd like to purchase a Chevy SSR being offered by a member on the site... so need to contact them.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,419 Posts
Hey, trying to reply to a ssrfanatic member with a private message, but I don't have enough posts yet. Will buying a subscription enable me to pm with less than 15 posts?

15 posts is the minimum number of posts required, in order to pm other members.

Also, a quick question - if a recipient ssrfanatic member has less than 15 posts, can they receive a post?

I'd like to purchase a Chevy SSR being offered by a member on the site... so need to contact them.
You can play the 20,000 post cheat thread and just post the next number or the word association game and post the first word that comes to your mind after the word posted and you will have your 11 posts needed in no time !!!!!! They are in the General Off Topic forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts