Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any good Chevy dealers in the Memphis area? I am moving down there soon thanks to the military and I want to finally get my SSR!

·
Registered
192 Posts
tsgrayson said:
Any good Chevy dealers in the Memphis area? I am moving down there soon thanks to the military and I want to finally get my SSR!
Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your tour in Memphis. I just left there late last year after working at Millington since late 02. We enjoyed the area.

FYI, if you didn't know it, TN does not charge sales tax for military members stationed in TN who are not residents of TN on new auto sales. I stocked up on two cars while I was there.

We bought my wife a new Chevy Trailblazer from Gwatney Chevrolet. They were very military friendly and I'd go back to them again. Purchase price was under invoice back in 03 with no haggling. :cheers:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Subdriver said:
Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your tour in Memphis. I just left there late last year after working at Millington since late 02. We enjoyed the area.

FYI, if you didn't know it, TN does not charge sales tax for military members stationed in TN who are not residents of TN on new auto sales. I stocked up on two cars while I was there.

We bought my wife a new Chevy Trailblazer from Gwatney Chevrolet. They were very military friendly and I'd go back to them again. Purchase price was under invoice back in 03 with no haggling. :cheers:
I see you are in Silverdale now..are you a submariner at all??? I am a moron...I just noticed your name. What do you do in Subs??

·
Registered
192 Posts
tsgrayson said:
I see you are in Silverdale now..are you a submariner at all??? I am a moron...I just noticed your name. What do you do in Subs??
Yep... I'm a submariner. Not sure what gave it away. :lol :smash :lol

Actually, not too many people would recognize Silverdale is by a sub base, but I don't usually say I'm from Bangor as then they think I'm from Maine. :skep

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was stationed there about 6 years ago! :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts