·
LKMURKY
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Men's Jackets now available.
MicroFleece lined.
100% polyester anti-pill microfleece
Fully lined sleeves with elastic binding
Full-Zippered Front And Zippered Pockets.
$45 + $8 Shipping.
Sizes from Small to XXX-Large.
We will have 10 of these ready for Delivery or mailing before Maggie Valley.

SSR Silhouette LOGO of your color Choice on the Back.
Either your Name or the SSr Logo on the front. SS Can be done in your truck color or CHROME with the Traditional Red R. CHROME works great for Black Trucks.
Orders should all include:
JACKET SIZE.
MAILING ADDRESS
What you want on the Jacket (Name, logo color Choice, etc.) Phone # in case I have questions.
PUT all that in a PM so it is not public.
PAYPAL Friends and Family to [email protected]

Cary & Jeri Palmer
:yellow::blur:

Attachments

·
Ms Donna's Driver
2,591 Posts
Just received a ladies jacket for Donna Very good jacket and the embroidery is good

Now I will need to get one for me to match the wife :laugh:

·
LKMURKY
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just received a ladies jacket for Donna Very good jacket and the embroidery is good

Now I will need to get one for me to match the wife :laugh:
Michael:
So Glad Donna Liked It. I was hard pressed not to put SINISTER on the Back in Chrome.
The Mens Jackets are easier to Do, Womens jackets have Narrow Spaces in front for the embroidery frames to fit. Much more area in the front for a name or Logo, or Both.
Cary & Jeri.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Lkmurky

Cary and Jerry, I hope I'm not out of line with a request for a large black jacket. I would like to have the "Chevy SSR" logo on the front and back. I'dlike the "Chevy SS" to be in silver with the
"R" to be in red. My address is 643 Acadia Trail, Roselle Illinois, 60172-1016 Should you have questions - 630 894 8573 This order is dependent on you debiting my Paypal account as I don't know how to do it to you. I'm sorry. Bill Kennedy LAZYONE

·
LKMURKY
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cary and Jerry, I hope I'm not out of line with a request for a large black jacket. I would like to have the "Chevy SSR" logo on the front and back. I'dlike the "Chevy SS" to be in silver with the
"R" to be in red. My address is 643 Acadia Trail, Roselle Illinois, 60172-1016 Should you have questions - 630 894 8573 This order is dependent on you debiting my Paypal account as I don't know how to do it to you. I'm sorry. Bill Kennedy LAZYONE
Invoice sent, Thanks, Bill.
Cary& Jeri Palmer
LKMURKY

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Picked up both ladies and mens jackets at Maggie Valley very nice and warm, Thanks for putting something like this out there for us as its hard to find things with SSR on it.

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
I'd like one, but a coupla questions first.

All the jackets are black, correct?

Is this pac blue or aqua blur or both, show in your original post.
https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/attachments/f33/545375d1554903095-men-s-ssr-jackets-limited-quantity-20190410_083314.jpg

If it's pac blue, how does the aqua blue (that's my color) show on the jacket? I don't want the color to blend into the black of the jacket.

Thanks,
Kenn Garrison
That looks to be Aqua Blur to me.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are you planning to bring any of the men's jackets to Branson? Like a 2XL with Aqua Blur silhouette front and back with chrome SS and red R.

Kenn

Men's Jackets now available.
MicroFleece lined.
100% polyester anti-pill microfleece
Fully lined sleeves with elastic binding
Full-Zippered Front And Zippered Pockets.
$45 + $8 Shipping.
Sizes from Small to XXX-Large.
We will have 10 of these ready for Delivery or mailing before Maggie Valley.

SSR Silhouette LOGO of your color Choice on the Back.
Either your Name or the SSr Logo on the front. SS Can be done in your truck color or CHROME with the Traditional Red R. CHROME works great for Black Trucks.
Orders should all include:
JACKET SIZE.
MAILING ADDRESS
What you want on the Jacket (Name, logo color Choice, etc.) Phone # in case I have questions.
PUT all that in a PM so it is not public.
PAYPAL Friends and Family to [email protected]

Cary & Jeri Palmer
:yellow::blur:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
Garris1
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing