Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Gina in Maggie Valley, NC. Buffy & Pat have rented a vacations house
from us for a few days. We had the pleasure of going to eat supper with them the other night. (we went in the SSR's of course). That really stood out in this little mountain town. We had a very nice time with them. Anyway, he wanted me tell everbody hello :seeya for him and that he is alive and well. They are on dial up over there so you know how that goes. Its to slow after you get used to high speed.

He said to let you know that they are alive and well. Also to tell you they rode the Harley to Deals Gap Tuesday, the SSR to the Smoky Mountain train ride yesterday, and back on the Harley today. I sent them to Whitewater Falls (the highest waterfall in the southeast.) I think he is having a great 60th birthday.

If anyone has a message or anything for him I will be glad to relay it.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
LOL A harley at deals Gap... Man i bet that was a boring ride...

tell him :seeya and enjoy them selves.... And get a picture of that waterfall... I might want to vacation up there!

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boosted said:
LOL A harley at deals Gap... Man i bet that was a boring ride...

tell him :seeya and enjoy them selves.... And get a picture of that waterfall... I might want to vacation up there!
He says he has tons of pictures from the trip and that ya'll will probably get sick of them he has so many.
Do a search for whitewater falls, north carolina and several websites with pictures of it will show up. Some pics are better than others so go to more than one site. Also do a north carolina waterfalls searcha nd you will see lots of waterfalls in this area.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,614 Posts
Thanks for the message!

Please tell John that his "adobe" twin brother misses him... :yesnod hope they are having lots of fun. :)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Cherokee

Back in May of this year we took a week and cruised from PA thru Virgina, NC, Tenn and then back home. We traveled from Ashville to Pigeon Forge via RT 441 up the mountian thru Great Smoky Mountain National Park. What a great ride.

On this entire trip, the only SSR we saw, outside of dealerships, was parked at a store along the road in Cherokee NC. It was yellow. 2000 miles and the last place
you would expect to see an SSR would be in Cherokee. No driver.

We were not far from Maggie Valley. Very pretty area.

:) :)

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boosted said:
Here is a pIc I found.. Looks nice... Might have to try and come up there sometime in November.

Keep in mind in November that a lot of the trees will be bare and it wont be as pretty. The leaves will be turning soon and it will be gorgeous!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts