Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Changed this from the "running boards" Thread)

Jim bought my running boards so instead of shipping them to him we met in Tallahasse (half way for both of us) to consumate the sale. Jim just bought his '05 Aqua Blur in P-Cola last week.

We met in a Starbucks parking lot and exchanged pleasentries (and a few stories) and proceeded to install the running boards on Jims truck. People started coming around asking what we were doing and if we were waiting for more SSR's to show up for the "gathering". Some gathering of TWO. :cool

Jim and Opal King are swell people and will fit in well with this crowd. They are from Orange Park, Fl and are looking forward to meeting some other Fanatics in the Jacksonville area.

So when we have another gathering don't forget their invitation.

Anyway this is the official Fanatic welcome. Anyone else?????

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
From the Great State of GA

Welcome to the club you guys:thumbs
Your area is loaded with friendly SSR owners that love to get together & cruise.
Enjoy the ride!

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Welcome to the family. Ed, did you have a hard time finding your way there.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Welcome From So Cal

Welcome to the gang. Be sure to wave when going by Merritt Island (my previous home).:party

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome from across the St. Johns River! I'll be opening my second Cold Stone Creamery store in the shopping center east of Wendy's at Eagle Harbor later this summer. It will always be half price to SSR owners, so I'll be lookling for you!:yesnod

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Welcome To our Fun SSR Site

A BIG Welcome to our great SSR site and a big HELLO from New York!

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big Jim

Let me know if you plan on coming down anytime soon. We'll get together.

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
357 Posts
Had a nice ride to meet Ed. Thanks for the welcome and look forward to meeting others. Ed was very helpful with the satin running boards. Also, SSR computer average economy for the trip was 19.9 mpg. My calculator said 19.9 also. Tried to keep the cruise set at 75 in 6th but had to turn it off a few times. right at 340 miles round trip.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Ya'll come on out to Tejas, its a fun drive, and you can meet the party animals of the south.:jester :party

1 - 18 of 18 Posts