·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR Club-Michigan Hosted

http://michiganpage.homestead.com/michiganpage.html

1st Annual Cider Mill Run

Saturday, October 22nd
(Weather pending-If rain then Sunday, October 23 rd)

Meeting place will be at Yates Cider Mill Rochester Hills, MI at 9:00 A.M. Sharp! Direction can be obtained from the link below.

http://www.geocities.com/~yatescidermill/

We will visit Yates for a short while then head out to Johnny Appleseed Cider Mill Washington, MI. (no link for this cider mill) There we can play a round of mini golf or par take in an ice cream or just enjoy the view.

Next up we will be heading up to Blake’s Apple Orchard and Cider Mill Armada, MI (we will be visiting two locations) Direction can be obtained from the link below.

Blakes Orchard and Cider Mill Armada Michigan
http://www.blakefarms.com/

This Cider Mill has a lot to offer. We will be ending the trip here.

I have already taken this route and can avoid all dirt roads. I know this may be far for some of you. Keep in mind this is an annual run so next year we will be heading in a different direction. I will need your input to avoid dirt roads in other areas.

Please e-mail me ASAP- I would like to get a head count soon. If we have enough people we may qualify for some group discounts.

Come Out And Enjoy The Fun!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Should be back to normal hours of work by then. Pencil the northern REBELS in please. :yesnod LOOK BUFFY they have pony rides. (wonder if they came from Hotlanta)

·
Premium Member
31,310 Posts
Mmmmm ... Cider!

Sounds like fun. And as you were for our chocolate run, I'll be there in spirit as well.

I'm still tasting the rewards of that trip! I think I'd better hit the treadmill soon or I'll be resembling a Hershey kiss before too long! :D

:party :ssr :party :ssr :party

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

ssr71 said:
Sounds like fun. And as you were for our chocolate run, I'll be there in spirit as well.

I'm still tasting the rewards of that trip! I think I'd better hit the treadmill soon or I'll be resembling a Hershey kiss before too long! :D

:party :ssr :party :ssr :party

ssr71

Thanks for the words of encouragement!
I'm a little nervous being that this is the first road trip I'm organizing.

I'm going to have to watch the cider donuts or I'm going to need a treadmill too. I love carmel apples and I'm sure I'm going to eat my share of them too. I will post pics after the trip is over and I'll even post a pic of a cider donut just for you!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
List of who's coming so far

So far this is who I have attending the Cider Mill Run:

hotrodgirl
rhobbel-WindsuppreSSR
wingrider

Come On let's add more names!!!
This should be a fun time for all and some great photo ops with the beautiful fall backgrounds!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adding one more to the list

hotrodgirl said:
So far this is who I have attending the Cider Mill Run:

hotrodgirl
rhobbel-WindsuppreSSR
wingrider

Come On let's add more names!!!
This should be a fun time for all and some great photo ops with the beautiful fall backgrounds!

Looks like Scheide and his wife will be joining us from Flusing MI.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What to bring

Don't forget to bring:

camera
cooler
friends/family (my daughter will be follwing us also) anyone who would like to tag along should do so! The more the merrier!!!!!

You can pick MI apples, rasberries,blueberries,strawberries and pumkins.

Homemade pies and deserts of all kinds-be sure to have somewhere to pack them nicely.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hotrodgirl: Is that all we got, four vehicles. Where is all our Michigan SSR people. Need to make a new post in the General Section, see if we can get more interest. scheide

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scheide said:
Hotrodgirl: Is that all we got, four vehicles. Where is all our Michigan SSR people. Need to make a new post in the General Section, see if we can get more interest. scheide

Heard from Marc Cook he can't make it. Still waiting to hear back from Scott 0618. He PM'd me last week and told me he will give me an answer this week. Him and his wife are thinking of going.

Don't have to many member 's on the SSRclub site that have signed in. I know we have a lot more SSR's driving around here.

My husband and son were at the Shelby Lions Car Show today and they saw a 05 SSR white with blue and the #2 on the doors with plate SSRRRR. I thought we had someone show that plate under the "What's your Plate" post. So if your reading this SSRRR looking for you to sign up at the SSRclub.com website. Need more members! I didn't attend the car show as I was up-north for the weekend or I would have gotten us another member.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Axiom

wildcat66 said:
You know the axiom SSR is white and blue with #2 on it. but it isn't an 05!!! Wonder if it is the same one?

After I showed my husband the picture on this site. He did confirm that is was Axiom's SSR at the show. I had told him earlier that I thought that was who it was. We have a confirmation now.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rebel Need a Place to Stay?

Rebel,

If you need a place to stay you can share my camper with wingrider. He's coming down the night before. It has all the comforts of home. :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update-New List

Thank You Marty and Dee from Ohio for joining us.

Confirmed list:

hotrodgirl
rhobbel-WindsuppreSSR
wingrider-Houghton Lake MI
Scheide -Flushing MI
Marty & Dee from Defiance Ohio

Still waiting for confirmation:

Rebel?
Scott 0618?

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Overnight Accomidations?

hotrodgirl said:
Rebel,

If you need a place to stay you can share my camper with wingrider. He's coming down the night before. It has all the comforts of home. :thumbs
My wife and I need a place too, just kidding :lol Maybe we could hook up at around noon for lunch at your second stop.

Scott 0168

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Accomodations

Scott 0168 said:
My wife and I need a place too, just kidding :lol Maybe we could hook up at around noon for lunch at your second stop.

Scott 0168

Scott seriously if you and your wife need a place to stay. I also have a spare bedroom. The more the merrier! I would do anything for this group and anyhting to have you join us.

Deb

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Calling & Michiganders & Surrounding SSR's

:party CALLING ALL MICHIGANDERS & SURROUNDING SSR'S :party

Two weeks left to join us:

SSR Club-Michigan Hosted

http://michiganpage.homestead.com/michiganpage.html

1st Annual Cider Mill Run

Saturday, October 22nd
(Weather pending-If rain then Sunday, October 23 rd)

Meeting place will be at Yates Cider Mill Rochester Hills, MI at 9:00 A.M. Sharp! Direction can be obtained from the link below.

http://www.geocities.com/~yatescidermill/

We will visit Yates for a short while then head out to Johnny Appleseed Cider Mill Washington, MI. (no link for this cider mill) There we can play a round of mini golf or par take in an ice cream or just enjoy the view.

Next up we will be heading up to Blake’s Apple Orchard and Cider Mill Armada, MI (we will be visiting two locations) Direction can be obtained from the link below.

Blakes Orchard and Cider Mill Armada Michigan
http://www.blakefarms.com/

This Cider Mill has a lot to offer. We will be ending the trip here.

I have already taken this route and can avoid all dirt roads. I know this may be far for some of you. Keep in mind this is an annual run so next year we will be heading in a different direction. I will need your input to avoid dirt roads in other areas.

Please e-mail me ASAP- I would like to get a head count soon. If we have enough people we may qualify for some group discounts.

Come Out And Enjoy The Fun!

Confirmed list:

hotrodgirl
rhobbel-WindsuppreSSR
wingrider-Houghton Lake MI
Scheide -Flushing MI
Marty & Dee from Defiance Ohio

Still waiting for confirmation:

Rebel?
Scott 0618 are you still planning on joining us on our second stop?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts