Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of the Michigan members are still playing snowbirds and I don’t blame ya. :thumbs

Would like to know if any of you are leaving out of Michigan for the MV Rally?

I’m still a working gal and can’t leave until Thursday morning (sorry).
I would feel better driving the :ssr down, if I have someone to caravan down with. :wink2: Please post in if you are leaving the same time and are willing to have a tag along for the drive down. It will help me know which vehicle I’m taking. Thanks in advance. ?

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I believe Dave (32 Revolver) said he was going, don't know where is starting from though, and what day he would be leaving.
Hope you find someone.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed
It’s not a deal breaker if I don’t find someone. Just changes my choice for vehicles for the road trip. The :ssr is 14 years old now. While I would like to have it there, it’s not mandatory that it is. :wink2:

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,319 Posts
It’s not a deal breaker if I don’t find someone. Just changes my choice for vehicles for the road trip. The :ssr is 14 years old now. While I would like to have it there, it’s not mandatory that it is. :wink2:
I certainly hope you can find a traveling partner or two. Good to see you on here again.......

Long time, no see.......

All my best,

Mike

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I certainly hope you can find a traveling partner or two. Good to see you on here again.......

Long time, no see.......

All my best,

Mike
Yes, it’s good to see you on the site again. It seems like it’s been years. Hope all is well.

Thanks guys :x

My life changed, so did my heart in direction for the past 8 years. I needed to find solid ground again. A lot of soul searching for who I was as a single now, from a long 38 year relationship. Feel more planted these days. I did enjoy my time as well as the beautiful people on this forum from my time spent here and rallies held. I have a photographic memory of some amazing times. A direction in my life that led me then to all of you. They say everything makes it’s way back. �� No, I won’t be as devoted as in the past :nerd: but I’ll be popping in from time to time watching and smiling on those who have now filled those devotion shoes and still are.

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
I'm not sure of my exact leave time but about half of the Trip might work out...we usally take interstate 74 to 75 and just drop south.. depends on the wife and if we leave Wednesday night or Thursday...

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're always the best in my book Debster. Glad you reincarnated, now let the Phoenix fly!!!
Thanks Pops :grouphug

I'm not sure of my exact leave time but about half of the Trip might work out...we usally take interstate 74 to 75 and just drop south.. depends on the wife and if we leave Wednesday night or Thursday...
Thanks :wink2: I'll keep that in mind. Appreciate the response!

·
Premium Member
6,393 Posts
Hello Deb and everyone else, F.U.I. After spending nearly 6 months in Florida, Karen and I have decided to take a break from M.V. this year. Hope to a see everyone in Branson, Mo. in 2019, if not before!

:black: :smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts