Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I live in Michigan. I thought I would post a little info for anyone traveling in:

Best Radio Stations:

106.7 The Drive (classic 70 & 90 Rock)
101.1 WRIF (rock)
94.7 WCSX (classic rock)
99.5 Country
104.3 (Oldies)-popular for Woodward Dream Cruise
96.3 Doug FM (new station-rock, and it's pretty good)
93.9 Alternative

Best Pizza:

Buddy's (old 13 mile in Warren)
Jet's (located in all cities-try the BLT pizza)

Watch your SPEED troopers and city cops have stepped up their enforcements. Large amount of tickets have been issued in all cities.

Anyone needing any other info I will be glad to help out.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hpotrodgirl: Some time back a guy who owns a electrical supply company in Pontiac offered his parking lot for a SSR hang out. What ever happened with that. By the way, you forgot WJR and WWJ, news, sports, weather, etc. You can get WJR across Lake Erie into western pa. Bin there, done that. If your up our way (north) listen to WKNN out of Saginaw, lots of memory music. See ya, Scheide.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scheide said:
Hpotrodgirl: Some time back a guy who owns a electrical supply company in Pontiac offered his parking lot for a SSR hang out. What ever happened with that. By the way, you forgot WJR and WWJ, news, sports, weather, etc. You can get WJR across Lake Erie into western pa. Bin there, done that. If your up our way (north) listen to WKNN out of Saginaw, lots of memory music. See ya, Scheide.
I don't know what happened with the pontiac guy. I think the organizer went with the Comerica Bank lot instead. Maybe he'll offer it again.
Thanks for adding the sport stations. Obviously, I listen to music more.
The stations I listed you can recieve in the Metro Detroit Area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts