Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Houston Permagrin members, I am not going to be at our next breakfast which is this coming Saturday. Because of that, I will not be able to get in on the discussion of the upcoming Middle Texas Run on Saturday November 18th. I am planning to go. I am curious who else is going and is there going to be a designated place and time for us to meet so we can travel in a SSR convoy. I hope to see a whole slew full of R's going. It should be a fun day. :ssr:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,900 Posts
Hello Houston Permagrin members, I am not going to be at our next breakfast which is this coming Saturday. Because of that, I will not be able to get in on the discussion of the upcoming Middle Texas Run on Saturday November 18th. I am planning to go. I am curious who else is going and is there going to be a designated place and time for us to meet so we can travel in a SSR convoy. I hope to see a whole slew full of R's going. It should be a fun day. :ssr:grin2:
Gary, will let you know after our breakfast. Not sure who is going yet. We will pick a spot and time to meet and post it here.

Greg
:yellow:

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,900 Posts
Houston Area Fanatics that are going to the Middle Texas Run on the 18th we will plan to rally in the Parking Lot in front of Kohls in Conroe in the Conroe Market Center at FM 3083 and I45N @ 09:45 and plan to leave at 10:00 sharp for the 90 minute trip to Sams.

Going Northbound on I45 exit 89 (FM3083/Teas Nursery Rd) enter first driveway into shopping center Parking Lot on feeder. We will gather on the left as you enter the parking lot in front of Kohls.

For those that will not be meeting at the rally point Sams is in Fairfield, TX exit 197 (Fairfield/Teague) go across Hwy 84 and you cant miss the Sams Sign! If you miss the exit get off at the next and make two rights drive parallel to the interstate Southbound to Sams.
We can make a Buc-ees Stop on the way back for those that can't pass up the Beaver!

So far we have myself, Warrior, River Rat, RoyLee, Gary Smith. Anyone else joining please reply to this thread so we can get a rough count.

Greg

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Houston Area Fanatics that are going to the Middle Texas Run on the 18th we will plan to rally in the Parking Lot in front of Kohls in Conroe in the Conroe Market Center at FM 3083 and I45N @ 09:45 and plan to leave at 10:00 sharp for the 90 minute trip to Sams.

Going Northbound on I45 exit 89 (FM3083/Teas Nursery Rd) enter first driveway into shopping center Parking Lot on feeder. We will gather on the left as you enter the parking lot in front of Kohls.

For those that will not be meeting at the rally point Sams is in Fairfield, TX exit 197 (Fairfield/Teague) go across Hwy 84 and you cant miss the Sams Sign! If you miss the exit get off at the next and make two rights drive parallel to the interstate Southbound to Sams.
We can make a Buc-ees Stop on the way back for those that can't pass up the Beaver!

So far we have myself, Warrior, River Rat, RoyLee, Gary Smith. Anyone else joining please reply to this thread so we can get a rough count.

Greg
Looks like you all have a great plan. I'll send it out in an email Monday. We could have 20+ Texas R's.

Have R ... Will Travel.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,314 Posts
YES Sam. You're right on the money.

This Saturday the 18th. Hope you can ride. :thumbs :thumbs

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Please bring your walkie talkies so we can "chat" along the way.

Skip
Good idea Skip... Channel 7.11 is the usual channel.

We be listening...

Hey, the first person at Sam's go inside... we have a reservation at noon'ish. Texas SSR Club. Count still looks like about 40-50 people.

See ya'll

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,273 Posts
If any of the Houston Fanatics want to meet a little earlier (8:30-8:45 ish) in Conroe, I would be willing to meet y'all and we can grab some breakfast nearby. I have to head south afterwards, so can't make the run up north. I have some extra radios if someone wants to borrow.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Breakfast Mid-Texas Run

I noticed that there is a Dennys if you take Exit 88 (Kohls is Exit 89).

Any interest?

Sam's buffet is just a few hours after that.

·
2,273 Posts
I think there is a Smokey Mo's in the same Kohls parking lot. Smokey Mo's is a BBQ place but since they are open at 7:00 am I would think they would also have standard breakfast fare.

Denny's at the previous exit sounds good and would definitely work for me as well.

·
2,273 Posts
Skip and I are planning on going to Denny's for a light (or not so light) breakfast at 8:30 am. The Kohls parking is just up the frontage road from where Denny's is at. Stop by for something to eat or some coffee. I will be in the F150 since the R is already back at the river.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts