Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Very sorry to hear this, condolences to the family.

When Thumper and I were passing thru Florida in 2013 with an SSR we had just purchased, Mike and Cleve (Litemup) met us for lunch. Really a nice guy, spoke to him many times over the years.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
My deepest prayers for the family and friends of Mike. I never had the pleasure to have met him but it's in great confidence that I believe he has been reunited in heaven with his family and the SSR Fanatics that have passed before him!
Heavenly Permagrins! :grin2:
Now that has to make you smile! 0:)

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Though I never met Mike I heard and read some very nice things about him. Our condolences go out to his family and to all who knew him. RIP Mike.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Sorry to hear about his passing. Mike was one of the first Fanatics that we met when we moved back to Orlando. RIP Mike.

·
Premium Member
6,286 Posts
Sorry to hear about Mike in Orlando. :angel I had meet Mike many times, both in Florida and Maggie Valley, NC. He will be missed.

:black::smile2:

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Sorry to hear about Mike's passing. I met him at the Endless Summer Winery in Ft. Pierce at a SSR meet. He loved his SSR's! RIP Mike. Gone but not forgotten.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
R.I.P. Mike

Very sad to hear Mike passed away. I had the pleasure of meeting him years ago when I got my R. May God give his family comfort during this tough time.

-Fred

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
61 Participants
Pahotssr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing