Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
WoW ! Nice job Mike, it really looks great. Looks like I’ll be up most of the night looking at the video section.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Thanks guys... My old web site was 10 years old and the web store was built in 2006..... definitely time to move into something more technically current.. I had a bunch of help from another SSR owner And a huge amount of encouragement from Debbie. Although none of us kept track, I’m certain there are a couple hundred hours invested in this project. It is still a “work in progress” and we are fixing things and moving forward with small steps almost daily.

My intention is to provide the SSR community a connection to all the companies and individuals that support the rest of us.

Regards all,

Mike

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,847 Posts
Wow! I've just browsed through the new site and it AWESOME! It certainly has ALL THINGS SSR!!!
Great job Mike and everyone who helped you get this rolled out! Gotta Love our Fanatic Family!!!
💙 Your truck looks amazing on the home page my Blues Brother! 💙 :cool:

·
Premium Member
2006 Automatic
881 Posts
What a Great Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like all of his parts and info.

Thank you Mike again!

I'm saving up for those sway bars!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,395 Posts
Wow! I've just browsed through the new site and it AWESOME! It certainly has ALL THINGS SSR!!!
Great job Mike and everyone who helped you get this rolled out! Gotta Love our Fanatic Family!!!
💙 Your truck looks amazing on the home page my Blues Brother! 💙 :cool:
You are NOT supposed to "Just Browse," Larry . . .

SPEND MONEY so Mike is able to "improve his image and lifestyle" with a Slingshot Yellow SSR.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Thank You for what you do for us!!
It's not just me.... There are a lot of people that contribute to the support of the SSR community. My intention is to get each of them identified (if they want to be) and put on the "Links & Referrals" page..........

Mike

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks guys... My old web site was 10 years old and the web store was built in 2006..... definitely time to move into something more technically current.. I had a bunch of help from another SSR owner And a huge amount of encouragement from Debbie. Although none of us kept track, I’m certain there are a couple hundred hours invested in this project. It is still a “work in progress” and we are fixing things and moving forward with small steps almost daily.

My intention is to provide the SSR community a connection to all the companies and individuals that support the rest of us.

Regards all,

Mike
Mike , The new site is very nice and easy to navigate through.
John F.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts