Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned over 41,000 miles today in my R. Feel like it's high mileage but I know it's not.

Had 29,600 when I purchased in Sept 2016. I'm sure glad the previous owners didn't have time to drive her and kept the miles low so I could enjoy them. Lol

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Mine had 34k when I bought about a month ago. I'm the same as you. It's my daily driver. I'm down in the Ft. Worth area now for my BILs funeral. Got 21mpg coming down and getting 16.7 running around. Bought it to drive and enjoying it. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Turned over 41,000 miles today in my R. Feel like it's high mileage but I know it's not.

Had 29,600 when I purchased in Sept 2016. I'm sure glad the previous owners didn't have time to drive her and kept the miles low so I could enjoy them. Lol
Glad you're enjoying it Butch, that's what they're for !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Mine had 34k when I bought about a month ago. I'm the same as you. It's my daily driver. I'm down in the Ft. Worth area now for my BILs funeral. Got 21mpg coming down and getting 16.7 running around. Bought it to drive and enjoying it. :grin2:
Glad you're enjoying it Dave, that's what they'r for !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts