Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this one has surely been done already but I did do a search and could not find anything. I was an active Marine from 1981-1984. Just wondering how many other of you were military members and when. My MOS was Supply Admin.
I was stationed in Iwakuni, Japan (Det A, 3rd FSSG)
and Alameda, CA (NAS Alameda, Marine Barracks)
:flag

·
Registered
904 Posts
If it was I don't remember it, I am retired from the Army, 25th. Inf. 2-14 Golden Dragons, VietNam 1967, MOS 11 B and 11 C. Retired cause I was shot 2 times with a AK-47 and now traped in the US VA system for life

·
Registered
197 Posts
u.s.m.c
94-98
3rd fssg,mtm co. okinawa,japan
2nd mar div. i&ew batt camp lejeune nc
mos 3521-3522 mech

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
U. S. Marine Corps 1985 - 2005, Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman and Mechanic, just retired 01 July 05. It was a fast and furious ride, I enjoyed every minute of it. I am also getting stuck in the VA system due to 3 titanium plates in my neck.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2005SSR6Speed said:
U. S. Marine Corps 1985 - 2005, Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman and Mechanic, just retired 01 July 05. It was a fast and furious ride, I enjoyed every minute of it. I am also getting stuck in the VA system due to 3 titanium plates in my neck.
Congratulations on your retirement!!!!!!!! :flag

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
U.S.Army, Drafted Jan. 1968 to Dec. 1969, Sgt.E-5, Section Chief, Redeye Shoulder fired anti-Jet aircraft missiles. (They call them Stinger Missiles now)....
A lot of fun but, wouldn't want to do it again.

God Bless our troups....Steve

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
US Army 1983 - 87 and 1988- 1994 Artillery and Communications

·
Registered
541 Posts
Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...

USAF retired.

Every time I went home, someone would ask me what kind of plane I flew. I always told them I flew DSTE (Digital Subscriber Terminal Equipment). I was in communications. Before I retired they combined some fields and changed it to computer ops, but I still consider myself a communicator.

Diggs

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Go Navy !

U.S. Navy 1983-1987
USS SCOTT DDG-995 guided missle destroyer
Gas Turbine Mechanic , Petty officer 2nd class
GSM2 E-5 :flag

R

·
0 Posts
Missed Nam by about a year, work for the VHA now taking care of you slobs. Oh ya, it is an Honor and priviledge, thanks. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts