Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to finally part ways with my 2004 SSR and have these final items to sell:

Original Floor mats for the 2004, with about 2,000 miles of use. I purchased after market ones and only used the originals for shows. Very very minor wear on the heal position of the gas pedal. Asking $45.00 for the pair plus shipping.

GM Salesman Training Manual for the 2004 SSR, in mint condition, a colorful fifteen page instructional salesmans manual of the SSR's unique selling points. Asking $15.00 plus shipping.

Original GM SSR Cargo Carrier about 15 by 32 inches with storage pockets on both end panels and removal internal insert panels. Includes two bed hold down eye fasteners.
Asking $75.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
1williamthomas2: I would be interested in the training manuals. If you use Paypal use <[email protected]> and charge my account and
I'll accept the charges. If you want to do it differently let me know at the same address. Thanks, Bill LAZYONE

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Floor Mats

I'll take the floor mats. Personal email sent on 11/14/18 at 4:07 AM from Silver Springs, FL.

Tell me how you want me to pay.

Thank you and have a great day....Ron:smile2:

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Check is in the mail

I'll take the floor mats. Personal email sent on 11/14/18 at 4:07 AM from Silver Springs, FL.

Tell me how you want me to pay.

Thank you and have a great day....Ron:smile2:
Check sent today for the floor mats....:smile2:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Closing thread as seller indicates all items sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.