Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the hard saddle bags( from my ssr) in new condition, took them out the first week, needed the room more than the storage. Also, 2 rear wheels ( satin ), a few minor marks on them, also a black cargo bar (from '03). And last, but not least, a set of aux. gauges ('03) that have never been installed in a car(with brackets, instructions, original sales invoice, etc.).

Before putting any of these on ebay, I am offering them to any of the supporting members who may want them.

If you are interested, pm or email me([email protected]) with a reasonable offer. As far as shipping, the gauges are very easy, would prefer someone within a reasonable distance to save money on shipping of the larger items.

Duke :ssr

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,841 Posts

I want to thank “drtrcer” (Duke) for offering his parts to us first. He is offering to people who are fanatics about their SSR’s (our family). Instead of going for the Top Buck on E-BAY, and selling to people who just own SSR’s. Thanks Duke.

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,101 Posts
I want to emntion to anyone potentially interested in the wheels that the minor scuff marks are VERY inexpensive to get removed.

While I was in Atlanta, before I got my chromed wheels, I had my painted ones damaged twice in car washes before I swore off ever allowing anything except a HANDwash. Each time, the same young man who specializes in wheel repairs repaired the damage and repainted the damaged wheel with properly cured and exactly color matched paint, with PERFECT results, for about $75. I'm talking about a level of quality good enough that he did this for Ferrari and Porsche dealers. So, don't let minor scuffs dissuade you from buying.

drtrcer: I have been interested in getting one of those cargo bars for a while. I am reluctant to spend money right now during my "between jobs" status, but they don't come up all that often as resale items. PM or email ([email protected]) me with a price.

Jim G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts