Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed a missing inflation kit? When my 2004 was delivered about 6 months ago I realized the inflation kit was missing, called the dealer and they said they would order one. Months later and it never shows up, called again and they said they would take the kit out of the next SSR they get. This never showed up so I called last Friday and they told me that GM told them not to because there were a lot of missing inflation kits and that they (GM) had a list of the VIN numbers so they could sent the kits out. Sounds like a line to me as I have not seen anything else here about missing kits.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Your the first on here to have that problem. I would call GM yourself or send them an email. Your dealer sounds like they are the ones with the problem. They should have already replaced it for you, without all this time gone by.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Do you at least have the box behind the drivers seat for the kit or is that not there as well? I've never looked inside to see if it was there. Guess I will do that this evening.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is the box in a recess, or just behind the seat. I believe mine may be missing as well. I too took delivery about 6 months ago. I will check later today and post my findings, or lack of.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
inflation kit

The box is mounted on the wall right behind the drivers seat.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
missing kit

you better contact your dealer and get one in case you have a flat. It is suppose to come with the truck so they owe you one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts