Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting a Missouri SSRfanatic chapter. If you would like to join please post here for now or pm me. We have 12 people signed up already.Wont have too many runs this winter :frown2:but would like input for spring. We are planning several nice state runs for next summer. All are welcome no matter your location.
CAZ SSR :ssr

·
Premium Member
9,565 Posts
Will definitely check it out.. close enough for an occasional visit...hell just went to St Louis for a private screening of the movie Wonder.
Left at noon.. home by 1 am

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
The Chapter is up and running. Check it out on Facebook. Missouri Chapter of ssrfanatics
I have tried numerous times to find it on Facebook and it isn't there, it could possibly just be me!!!!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,225 Posts
I have tried numerous times to find it on Facebook and it isn't there, it could possibly just be me!!!!
I found it, had to switch to a different computer, my iPad is dying ?

Request to join has been sent.

Reactions: ABLUR05

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,884 Posts
Most of us are of the age group we don't do face book or know anything about it. My 2 cents.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn?t do Facebook either but was told we should start a Facebook page because no one in the Midwest knew where to look for others in the area. We will post events in national events section since there is no Missouri or Midwest section. Everyone is welcome to join. We have people in five suronding states that have joined already
Hope this clears it up

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I didn?t do Facebook either but was told we should start a Facebook page because no one in the Midwest knew where to look for others in the area. We will post events in national events section since there is no Missouri or Midwest section. Everyone is welcome to join. We have people in five suronding states that have joined already
Hope this clears it up
Missouri is listed in the Great Lakes group, Kansas & Nebraska is in the Mountain group,

·
Premium Member
34,611 Posts
Hope this clears it up
Missouri is located in with the Great Lakes in clubs & events 4 spots lower than national.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,884 Posts
Hope this clears it up

Why not post it in the Great Lakes section as Missouri has a section there and is listed. Just an Idea. National events are kind of for National events not to confuse anyone.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,509 Posts
Re: Missouri

Your Forum is GREAT LAKES, not sure why.

When we started on SSR Fanatic, FLORIDA did NOT have it's own Forum either, we worked (Mike aka Dingbat) to get more signed up and then petitioned the Forum to give us our own.

It was a job but we did it.

I suggest you post on GREAT LAKES and be very active, then petition for your own MISSOURI CHAPTER like Texas and Florida did.

Good Luck! We just have no idea what is going on in Missouri when you post to Facebook.

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
:00000732: :00000732: :00000732: and Congratulations from the Geographical center of Tennessee ... Murfreesboro to be exact (Nashville is a suburb on the North side of our great city) tennesseecozydog Bob Alexander :smile2:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Magicdragoncarshow.com.com we have over a dozen SSRs signed up so far to represent ssrfanatics at the car show.
Thursday 12-5 early resignation for car show. At 3 we will cruise to HaHaTonka state park and castle for pics then back to strip for dinner and activities
Friday at 10:30 will cruise to Bennett Springs State park for lunch in the 1930s lodge, then to Route 66 museum, Route66 mural for pics, Munger Moss Hotel on old Route66 then back to strip/ Hotel. That evening a car show sponsored cruise then meet for dinner.
Saturday 10:30 Cruise to Coconuts Caribbean club for lunch, pic SSRs crossing bridge over lake and then back to strip to display our group of SSRs. Dinner that evening
Any cars not registered in car show will not be allowed on strip on Saturday and will have to park elsewhere, then walk or be shuttle to strip
All times will be subject to change.
Will have info for actives at hotel lobby.
Funlake.com has list of other things to do and directions to lake as does the Magic Dragon web site
Host hotel is Quality Inn
FB page Missouri Chapter of SSRFANATICS and SSR Fanatics

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
trikeRider is planning on coming

1 - 20 of 24 Posts