Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense, but can someone explain to me how the Missouri Regional Section got put into the Great Lakes Section? :banghead
Seems more logical to have Missouri placed into the South West Section? :wink2:

:black::smile2:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Bob, it appears like all this cold weather (:)frozen:)) has got you feeling a bit fiesty this morning!!!

||=|| please don't job them "mean Ole Bean-Counters"!!! >:)

images-7.jpeg

===============
David :black:

·
HobbyBob
641 Posts
:pokey:Since Missouri borders Illinois and Iowa and is only hours from Lake Michigan, it would make sense to include that state in the Midwest Region. Only my .02!:jester

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
'touche Scott, I never understood that either. As a life long MO resident I've never considered myself (I guess who cares? maybe I'm weird?) any part of the of the Great Lakes. Oh well, guess it doesn't matter? Almost like MO was put there because they didn't know what else to do with it. Likely why we don't hear much from Mo R owners? who knows.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Darn Texans

You are SEC right? Should be there. Nebraska should be Great Lakes because we are BIG10 right? Colorado should be Pacific right?

Should all still be Midwest and Big 8.

Darn Texans.

IMO

Dave

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,874 Posts
Edit!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,874 Posts
No offense, but can someone explain to me how the Missouri Regional Section got put into the Great Lakes Section? :banghead
Seems more logical to have Missouri placed into the South West Section? :wink2:

:black::smile2:
When I first signed up to be a member I was sent a welcome E-mail from these folks so I believe they run this site.

Chevy SSR Forum, a part of VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Might want to contact them or one of the administrators on this Forum and see how or why the states were divided the way they were. Maybe there is a good reason for it or maybe it can be changed rather then complaining. Just an idea. Good luck

Reactions: SilverMo04
1 - 13 of 13 Posts