Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,989 Posts
I moved it into the wrong forum by mistake.

RedTn.SSR said:
Ironic that this particular forum (Parts For Sale) has the fewest number of posts and viewers, isn't it. Maybe this is a form of censorship for anyone that dare posts facts and figures showing GM's current dire financial and sales difficulties. Why in the world would a USA Today article be moved to the Parts for Sale Section? Inquiring minds want to know.
HI Red,

Thank you for pointing that out... I had accidentally dragged and dropped into the forum just below it. FYI: I had truly intended on moving that thread into the "SSR in the News" forum. In no way would I ever intentionally try to hide or cover up any bad press that GM gets.

Now hang on to your hat…

YES... I do believe that a lot of the criticism GM has been getting lately is definitely justified!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,989 Posts
HI Red,

Thank you for keeping your eye out for my mistakes and for your quick response back to this thread too.

I know for some it seems because I work at GM that I always want to talk about only the good vs. the bad. Unfortunately I have not a lot to say about the news of late. :nodno

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.