Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tech Support/Research
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's an interesting front fascia on this modified SSR, equipped with a supercharger, molded running boards, rear skirts, Boyd Coddington Aluminum wheels and flames on the black paint.

It's a 2005 six-speed. At first glance one might think it was a derivative of the old Exotica SEMA car, but the latter was a 2003 and had a more radical and "racy" flame paint job.

Here's the link to the one being auctioned:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/AZ0319-366153/2005-chevrolet-ssr/

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
Here is my best 'disappointed face'..............:frown2:

images.jpeg

It came over me when I saw the pic of the engine bay---yes, it was supercharged but it was also rather 'blah' and a bit dirty looking. Wouldn't you think if they really want to sell it for big $$$ they would've detailed the engine compartment?? :crying:

((The paint is really beautiful, though.))

================
David :black:
images-3.jpeg - ""Well, I ain't bidding on dat!!""

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
Good morning Mike. Great to talk to you. :smile2:

Thx for posting that pic of the Redline front end. I'm a real fan of that Kaminari fascia. Love the lines.

Really still anxiously waiting for news from you as to what you have chosen to fill that empty space in your garage with!! Any worthy candidates? Another SSR perhaps? Maybe an '06 this time? :wink2:

Hope you're doing fine. Best wishes for 2019. Maybe we can cook up some new project for my Black Knight this year!!........any new ideas??

Talk to you again soon, my friend. :smile2:

===============
images-41.jpeg

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
Good morning Mike. Great to talk to you. :smile2:

Thx for posting that pic of the Redline front end. I'm a real fan of that Kaminari fascia. Love the lines.

Really still anxiously waiting for news from you as to what you have chosen to fill that empty space in your garage with!! Any worthy candidates? Another SSR perhaps? Maybe an '06 this time? :wink2:

Hope you're doing fine. Best wishes for 2019. Maybe we can cook up some new project for my Black Knight this year!!........any new ideas??

Talk to you again soon, my friend. :smile2:

===============
View attachment 540109

Hey David,
Best wishes for you this year as well and thanks for yours. Yeah, the next R will hopefully be special, just not sure exactly just yet.

I am always ready to start playing with something, sadly, nothing new in the works right now but I am always open to doing something you can think of :smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts