Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a call yesterday from Andes' Chevrolet in Lawrenceburg, IN, from whom I've bought 3 0r 4 cars, and my black SSR (2585) HAS ARRIVED.

Since we've had steady snow for the last five days, I passed up delivery for today (good thing, we had an ice storm last nite) and am on my way Monday afternoon to pick it up. (Lady at the dealership had an easy undercoat sale when she called me in the middle of a snowstorm) Should have sunny skies, 45 degrees or so, and relatively dry roads by Monday pm.

Oh, btw, Andes only asked MSRP. I recommend these guys if you're in the area.

Will be driving it to FL via Charlotte the weekend between Christmas and New Year, so hope to get about 11 months of the year for top down weather.

:cheers :cheers

·
Registered
112 Posts
irish said:
(Lady at the dealership had an easy undercoat sale when she called me in the middle of a snowstorm)

:cheers :cheers
On the Right Coast ( WEST ) they believe undercoating is already done at the factory or is a waste of Money! Whats up with it? :lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
undercoating

if 249 is wasted to make sure that salt doesn't accumulate in my ssr wheelwells, then I just wasted it. with this baby i'd rather be safe than sorry

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
My dealer calls it "quiet ride". It keeps the noise down a bit as well as protects the sheet metal. I won't be driving mine on salty roads, so I did not get that package--just the paint sealant.:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
undercoat

have about 1/2" of slush on our gravel road today. will be sunny and about 50 tomorrow, so i'm hoping for a quick dryup.

undercoat will keep the bottom safe, anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts