Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,115 Posts
I am on a Facebook page , I love terrible ugly cars, lot of funny interesting stuff shows up.
Sooner or later I figured someone would post about a SSR...and sure enough it happens.
I just said... Nah best crusier and finest group of car people I have ever known.. Rally's are the best and nothing like 50 SSR s parading through town or 5 doing the tail of the Dragon.. nothing but positive comments followed... don't believe those pot stirring critic's

·
BlueStreak
27,160 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts

There are positive articles out there ...share it :)

I don't know how they came up with "tendency to explode"? I guess they needed something to catch the readers eye!?
The only way mine exploded was on the track at Talladega! Exploding to 135mph

Go figure, I had a 2015 Aztek and loved it as well!

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,848 Posts
They are right!

My 04 is so bad, I bought for $26K 13yrs ago with 9K miles.

Now 13yrs later, insured/appraised for $32K and with 142K miles, just a piece of junk.

I don't mind what they say, it's a Classic Car, DON'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE!

It is not made with Proprietary Parts so it can be easily repaired.

Say what they want, WE have "PERMAGRIN" when we drive!

Dicktator

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
We all know the SSR is imperfect. Afterall it's a Chevrolet made by General Motors.

The good news about being a General Motors product was noted by @Dicktator above, parts availability (except fenders :rolleyes:).

We know the SSR is imperfect because of the long list of improvements provided by long-term owners like @Mike in AZ , @Dicktator , @Dragon2U , @Texasbaehr , @shiftz33 , and so many others.

While we know that will the SSR is not a perfect vehicle (car, truck, street rod, all of them?), it's a vehicle like no other, at any price by any marque. What other production or custom vehicle can provide a convertible with such a unique style and ease of entry/exit?

I've only had my Blur for six months (as of today) and the more I learn about its pluses and, yes, its minuses, the more I enjoy it. My Permagrin is becoming more and larger.

People who write negative articles need to heed the following for what they're missing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts