2,712 Posts
Not to far
Located in Akron, Pa Between Lancaster & Reading
We all (listed above) need to meet some where this summer.:seeya
Doug E.

·
Premium Member
31,421 Posts
I can always use an excuse to get up to PA to visit family and friends.

The regular runs to the chocolate shops not withstanding for my addicted coworkers! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Moving is the best way...

As a fellow cheesesteaker (blue bell), I would recommend moving to the southwest -- weather is better and more SSRs! I do miss the cheesesteaks and pretzels though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
555hpssr said:
As a fellow cheesesteaker (blue bell), I would recommend moving to the southwest -- weather is better and more SSRs! I do miss the cheesesteaks and pretzels though.
Im in Mn and I like that there are very few SSRs here.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
ChevRon said:
Are there any SSR or Chevy Clubs in the Philadelphia, PA or Atlantic City, NJ area ??

email: [email protected]:jester

There isn't one yet......well now that you are on board, we elect you to start one :glol :jester :glol

I have met 4 owners in South Jersey, 3 didn't want to check out this site and one did (Uncljoe), who we here from every once in a while. There seem to be a half dozen or so in Central/North Jersey. I'm waiting for them to put a get together together too :) (uh, yes I'm lazy and don't want to organize anything myself)

With this Map thread you can locate others and put yourself on the map too
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5826

Ps. I work by the atlantic city airport and I've been playing poker in AC on Mondays and Wednesdays. We should get together sometime just to say hi.
Let me know.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm just a little north of Trenton by exit 8 of the NJ TPK and willing to get together with other SSR Fanatics.
I know of a big meet on June8 & 9 at Englishtown, which I believe is the last leg of that big east coast tour from Florida.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Me too

555hpssr said:
:agree :agree :agree

·
Registered
515 Posts
DetTweety said:
I'm just a little north of Trenton by exit 8 of the NJ TPK and willing to get together with other SSR Fanatics.
I know of a big meet on June8 & 9 at Englishtown, which I believe is the last leg of that big east coast tour from Florida.

Since those dates are on a Thursday and Friday, I should be able to make Englistown.......................................................Tom

·
Premium Member
31,421 Posts
DetTweety said:
Actually, that's June 9th and 10th (Fri/Sat) for that big east coast tour.

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Blue Bell..202 & 73. Hi everyone. Frank

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
DetTweety said:
I will be there Friday after work and again on Saterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone :seeya

1 - 20 of 21 Posts