Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those local to the Temecula area I invite you to come show off your ride with other car enthusiast this Saturday. We're planning to meet at Starbucks off of Rancho California & Ynez Rd in the Town Plaza center. This will be my first opportunity to participating as well though they have repeatedly invited me out. From Town Plaza we'll travel to Carlsbad Outlet to link up with other auto enthusiast from surrounding areas. After spending time socializing and soakin in the atmosphere our group will travel to the Grand Opening of Sector111, member owns. Check out web site www.sector111.com. Group makeup, lotus', vipers, vets, porches, Mercedes, Ferraris...but no SSR's. So can you really call them enthusiast? :lol

Carlos
aka - CJ

·
Registered
487 Posts
CJ MURO said:
...come show off your ride with other car enthusiast this Saturday.
CJ

We are out of town this weekend, but like the idea of a monthly get together.

We put on an event here in Corona at Tire Pros on 6th street. (Don't know when the next one will be) Dale (owner of Tire Pros) is a good guy to know and a heavily awarded Chevy Master Mechanic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ref: Monthly Gatherings Temecula

Sorry gang, mtg time is 6am at Starbucks in Town Plaza off of Rancho Calif & Ynex Rd. They hold gatherings early for those with families to still get back with enough time for them. :) Grand opening after road trip is optional.

CJ
:seeya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts