Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much attention to you get when you go to a car show? I know I went up to one in Easton, PA. It was all my friends at the Easton Corvette club. I parked next to all the Vettes, and guess what? :cool :)
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
A Lot

FatherLarry said:
How much attention to you get when you go to a car show? I know I went up to one in Easton, PA. It was all my friends at the Easton Corvette club. I parked next to all the Vettes, and guess what? :cool :)

I had mine in a car show about three months ago. I had just as much attention with the SSR as the classic's and the award wining 1941 Willy's that was in the show. I was the only SSR in the show and stock to boot. Talked with people all day long about it. Showed the retractable top many times and tried to get people not to put thier finger prints all over it! Had to wash it when I got home! To many lookers.
 

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,205 Posts
More than enough.....

to pass the day away and not even notice what time it is or was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
I Hit A Car Show Almost Every Weekend And There Are Always People Asking Questions, Like WHAT IS THAT ??? LOLOL Some People Think Its A Customized Corvette. I Have Met Alot Of Nice People Since I Got My SSR AND I Also Met Few Of Jelouse Buggers. 2 Weeks Ago I Did Crash A Mustang Club Cruise. Anyone Was Invited But I Guess Only Fords Show Up. So I Decided To Go. There Was A Few Sour Looks, I Guess They Thought I Might Convert A Few Ford Lovers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,282 Posts
Took mine to a car show had alot of people looking. I wasn't the only SSR there another couple came up in their 03. I told them about the web site here. I hope they join. I did have a security guard ask me how I liked my fake Vette. I asked him how he liked being a fake cop. I don't think he was too happy with me. :ssr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
RoadsterJim said:
Took mine to a car show had alot of people looking. I wasn't the only SSR there another couple came up in their 03. I told them about the web site here. I hope they join. I did have a security guard ask me how I liked my fake Vette. I asked him how he liked being a fake cop. I don't think he was too happy with me. :ssr
:lol :thumbs
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,821 Posts
shortly after gettimg ours my sons high school had a car show won 3rd prize (i think it was fixed though you should have seen what won) . now the son wants to take her to school. of course i had to sayNNNNNNNNNNN00000000000!!!!! :reddevil :nono
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,175 Posts
"Fun Fun Fun till Dad"........

abadssr said:
shortly after gettimg ours my sons high school had a car show won 3rd prize (i think it was fixed though you should have seen what won) . now the son wants to take her to school. of course i had to sayNNNNNNNNNNN00000000000!!!!! :reddevil :nono
Your son has to be the coolest one in school, his DAD has a SSR.:thumbs

RickSSR :cool
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top