Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the LED light set from Joshvette. He shows how to replace the bulbs for the vanity mirrors and glove box light but they are not included in the set nor does he give a part number. Also, there is no part number for the front daytime driving lights, inside the bed light, interior lights or 3rd brake light. Is there a conversion chart somewhere as I have the manual that gives the stock part number or has somebody already done the conversion and have the part numbers? Joshvette? Dictator?

·
Premium Member
2,789 Posts
I saw the light.

You won't do LEDs in the head lights nor fog lights as stated above. The marker lights, turn signals, tail lights and backup lights are what I changed. I can't remember the third brake light, but don't thinks so.

IMO these are the ones that let people see you better. That was what I was concerned with.

The bed light definitely needs changed, but the light and fuse are off the shelf. I don't have the number, but take the old one out and a good parts store employee can find a matching one. Then change the fuse. It is the fuse that causes the fire when a wire shorts, not the light itself.

Josh put in several at the International. He could do it in 15 minutes easy. The only problem is what some had in removing the spear on front.

Dave

·
Registered
106 Posts
Go to superbrightleds.com they have listings for SSR LED bulbs. Put in the required information and you will see all you need.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,360 Posts
My advise is like above, contact Josh since you have his KIT!!

Nick

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
The kit does not include headlights or fog lights as LED's are no good in those sockets. Also the kit does not include the bed light, most get that light and the fuse from Dicktator so I don't bother to sell it.

As mentioned the 3rd, center brake light are already LED's.

You only paid for the exterior set of lights, not the interior set of lights if I'm correct so that's why they were not included in your kit. If you'd like the interior set of lights, I'm only charging $10 for them. Most don't buy the interior lights so I left it as more of an add on option to the kit.

I have given you my phone number countless times in PM's but you never call me to figure this stuff out when I could easily clear it up for you over a 2 minute conversation.

Almost everyone who buys a LED light kit that PM's me or emails me, I always give them my number and say call me if you have any questions....
Not sure what more to say.

Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts