Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but we have acquired more than 100 members it appears in the past week or so. I keep my eye on that little box to the right of the home page of this site everytime I'm on the site and we are at 2605 as of the typing of this thread.
I find this exciting as there are more than 20k SSR's out there and we are now over the 10% mark in terms of membership. The more members we have, the more fixes we find and the more joy we get outta our rides.
So chase down those SSRs you see on the road and make sure they are aware of this site and try and get them to loin if they haven't already, maybe next year Lansing will have even a bigger turnout. :ssr :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
More on the Roads

I have noticed more and more on the roads here in MI. I aslo noted the amount of newbies on the site.

Let's face it we are GM's advertising-all we have to do is drive them around-people see them run to the dealer and ask-but aren't sure of what to call it!

Saw a yellow one right out in front of my house yesterday-couldn't catch him/her -went by to fast.

·
Registered
349 Posts
More on the Roads?

It's strange how it comes in waves. Since I left Flagstaff, AZ on August 15th and drove across the country to just south of Jacksonville, FL to my new home, I have seen ZERO SSR's. This includes both on the cross-country trip and ever since I've been here! I can't possibly have the only one in the Jax area, but when I see my first one, I'll probably see a few more right away.

Anybody out there have an SSR near me? (I live in South Hampton west of I-95 off county road 210.) :ssr

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Corpus

I am currently in Corpus and I have noticed four in one day. What gives! Apparently they don't know about the website. I am on a mission to seek out new members with no knowledge and bring them home............... :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Didnt I hear something about some SSR Fanatic cards out there? I would like to get some when they come out.

And if you have not found a site to make them yet, may I suggest www.vistaprint.com. they made all of my cards.. Full color, heavy bond paper, and pretty darn cheap.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
:seeya Wavin to Father Larry from NJ :ssr

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Peaches said:
It's strange how it comes in waves. Since I left Flagstaff, AZ on August 15th and drove across the country to just south of Jacksonville, FL to my new home, I have seen ZERO SSR's. This includes both on the cross-country trip and ever since I've been here! I can't possibly have the only one in the Jax area, but when I see my first one, I'll probably see a few more right away.

Anybody out there have an SSR near me? (I live in South Hampton west of I-95 off county road 210.) :ssr
There are a couple of us here in Palm Coast, a little more than 30 min south. I go up to my daughters place off Baymeadow Rd every now and then.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Who really belongs???

The more I thought about this new member thread I posted, the more it peaked my curiosity as to how many of the members are supporting members?
I have seen many people join who do not own SSR's and just join to gripe about other sites, or sell items via ebay and such.
Sure, some may become supporting members in the process, but how many supporting members are there and how many of those are SSR owners?

Probably a good rainy day project for Marc or Troy if they care to go through this exercise. Maybe if it can be done, it could be added to the statistic box in a breakdown as well and update automatically accordingly.

Just a thought, since my SSR is in the shop, AGAIN, and I have to live vicariously through the forum until it returns.
Hey there is an idea, can we have a rolling number as to how many of the supporting members SSRs are currently in the shop???? :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts