Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Your strips?

So are those your woods strips in the bed? Look like the factory ones. Did you get the cross bar for the cargo net too?

·
Registered
136 Posts
picked up 2575 today

wow. it's everything i expected, except it's getting dirty in this crappy weather. looking forward to driving to FL and good weather next week.

t

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are my wood strips. Turned out awesome and cost all of about $16.00 including the velcro and the polyeurothane. MY truck is getting filthy in Pittsburgh! Havin a blast today, with the top down. Sure hope I can get those running boards at the price that dealer quoted me. None of the dealers up here can give me touch up paint cause they don't have it yet. Got a few nice rock chips from those semi's on the PA turnpike, agggrrrhhhh that PIKER!!!! I loved those 75mph speeds in W.Va. comin up!!! Got her up to, well, er, uh, lets just say she went pretty fast!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
another unexpected feature

crappy weather again yesterday, but found out that as long as it's raining, the car cleans itself.

something about the aerodynamics throws the rain water in a way that you have an automatic car wash on the road. now if I can just find out how to keep the dirt off it, i've got it made.

talking about 50's and dry over the weekend. top down could be in the offing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts