Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been playing around with some other color combos for SSR logo lettering. Came up with this one last week. It's Avery adhesive brushed aluminum layered with 3M textured carbon fiber wrap film. I think it would look awesome on the rear quarter panel just in front of the fender right behind the door. Maybe on a red or yellow truck??? Or an understated look on a silver or blue truck? If anyone wants a set (one SSR for each side) PM me. $24 a set mailed to you in the US.

wizzr

Attachments

·
BlueStreak
26,582 Posts
I've been playing around with some other color combos for SSR logo lettering. Came up with this one last week. It's Avery adhesive brushed aluminum layered with 3M textured carbon fiber wrap wrap film. I think it would look awesome on the rear quarter panel just in front of the fender right behind the door. Maybe on a red or yellow truck??? Or an understated look on a silver or blue truck? If anyone wants a set (one SSR for each side) PM me. $24 a set mailed to you in the US.

wizzr
Does the ruler come with it?>:) I like the look but probably not on my :blue:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Kenn. I do a number of graphics, lettering and logos in various cut vinyls for our trucks. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help.

wizzr

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Kenn. I do a number of graphics, lettering and logos in various cut vinyls for our trucks. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help.

wizzr

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good morning LAZY ONE.

The answer is yes but no. I can do it but I don't stock chrome colored vinyl nor does my supplier. It's just not used very often. There are some nice shiny silver and aluminum vinyls available.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
A blend of old and new tattoo

Check out my cool tattoo.

After “a few” back and forths, on opinions, pictures, mockups and measuring...here is what @wizzr and I came up with. It may not be for everyone, but I could not be happier.

Background: The tattoo is a bit of a tribute to Papa, my grandfather. He had a 53 truck with a Vette motor and a 70 LS6 Vette (no, it didn’t come that way.. and it is my next “project”). His truck and Vette, among many, many bikes and rides, and his inspiration is why I have 08 Z06 and 06 SSR.

I was talking with my aunt today and texted her the pic. When she saw the picture, she began to cry. She had seen the OEM emblems I had and some mockups I’d made last year.

Thank you @wizzr very much for your efforts, your patience with me, and my very, very cool tattoo.

- Robert
:silver:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts

After “a few” back and forths, on opinions, pictures, mockups and measuring...here is what @wizzr and I came up with. It may not be for everyone, but I could not be happier.

Background: The tattoo is a bit of a tribute to Papa, my grandfather. He had a 53 truck with a Vette motor and a 70 LS6 Vette (no, it didn’t come that way.. and it is my next “project”). His truck and Vette, among many, many bikes and rides, and his inspiration is why I have 08 Z06 and 06 SSR.

I was talking with my aunt today and texted her the pic. When she saw the picture, she began to cry. She had seen the OEM emblems I had and some mockups I’d made last year.

Thank you @wizzr very much for your efforts, your patience with me, and my very, very cool tattoo.

- Robert
Nice ... excellent "logo" !!! Would look better if it was mounted on the Hood (just above where it is now) like the word C H E V R O L E T was back in the late 40' & early 50's ... just my opinion !!! If it works for you, that's all that matters. Like I said it's an excellent logo. :banana tennesseecozydog :yellow:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
SSR logo

I've been playing around with some other color combos for SSR logo lettering. Came up with this one last week. It's Avery adhesive brushed aluminum layered with 3M textured carbon fiber wrap film. I think it would look awesome on the rear quarter panel just in front of the fender right behind the door. Maybe on a red or yellow truck??? Or an understated look on a silver or blue truck? If anyone wants a set (one SSR for each side) PM me. $24 a set mailed to you in the US.

wizzr
I have a silver R. What is the possibility of making the R red?

"SJA"

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

- Robert
Robert, what a great photograph!
I really enjoyed working with you and producing this new/old logo.
Thanks for letting me be a small part of your family automotive history.

Regards, Mark

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
11 Participants
wizzr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing