Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Installed Banner that I received from Mike at S/E. Also pictures of Muth Mirrors and speaker grills from Dragon2u (Mike)

Speaker Grills look cool. is there a page somewhere to order those or directly contact Dragon2u?

·
Premium Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lookin' good Robert. :smile2:

Really like the speaker covers. Mike makes some really fine goodies!!

==============
David :black:
View attachment 510298
Mike is the "MAN". I have a 05 GTO spoiler that has a 3rd brake lite in it . I ask Mike if he could do sequential flashing. If I knew how to download a Utube video on to the website, or any other way to get a video on here, I would show you what he came up with. It's kind of KOOL.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,562 Posts
Mike is the "MAN". I have a 05 GTO spoiler that has a 3rd brake lite in it . I ask Mike if he could do sequential flashing. If I knew how to download a Utube video on to the website, or any other way to get a video on here, I would show you what he came up with. It's kind of KOOL.
=============================================
Robert, "I know from whence you came"!! (HA)

A couple of years ago now Mike custom fit and made me a sequential (scanning L to Rt) center brake light for my tailgate. I still have it on my truck and love it!! - :x.

Mike had to apply heat to get the right bend to the light housing. He truly does some excellent custom work. -- :smile2:

==============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts