Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Eric today about the rear spoiler. The design will be mounted on the rear tailgate like on the 69 camaro's trunklid with the ends overlapping the 1/4 panels. The spoiler will go back like the Diamondback SSR but will be angle up about 5 degrees so it does not lay flat. It looks like a spring release date. Thanks to Fuzzy for offering his car for test fitting. Price should be somewere under $300.00.
Painting will not be available.:cool
Doug

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
Thanks to Eric again for doing this and Fuzzy for the loan of his SSR.

·
Registered
28,760 Posts
I talked to Eric today about the rear spoiler. The design will be mounted on the rear tailgate like on the 69 camaro's trunklid with the ends overlapping the 1/4 panels. The spoiler will go back like the Diamondback SSR but will be angle up about 5 degrees so it does not lay flat. It looks like a spring release date. Thanks to Fuzzy for offering his car for test fitting. Price should be somewere under $300.00.
Painting will not be available.:cool
Doug

The current "November 2011 ROTM" thread directed me to this old thread. Don't recall ever seeing this one before.
Question, Did this spoiler style ever ever get mass produced or was it just a one off project.

IMG_0386.jpg

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts