Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saw this post on the SSR Fanatic Facebook page! It only addresses the hoods at this time...
Gentleman's name is Rob Moore. Anyone know who this is?

News Flash!!! Soon to be released: a exclusive limited production of MPD1 hoods, designed by Eric Peters. I have tirelessly begged and annoyed Jesse Freeman of True Blue Motorsport to bring these unique designs back into production. TBM will be making them to the same standards that TBM and MPD1 customers have appreciated over the years. TBM will ONLY be releasing 2 hoods: Generation 5 Camaro, SSR, GTO or Trailblazer SS. Feedback is needed for WHICH Camaro and SSR hood to be released. Production will be by the Spring of 2020. Pricing is expect to be $1650.00 shipped in the CONUS 48 statrd. Please respond with interest and which hood would you like to brought back. I personally am more than grateful to see Eric’s designs, be produced and have his attention to detail to be enjoyed fellow enthusiasts once again. Orders will be pre-paid and we will negin with in the next few weeks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,522 Posts
It would be great to see someone to take over making the MPD parts !!

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be great to see someone to take over making the MPD parts !!
I believe these are from Eric's molds. Stated that if there is demand, spoiler and the other MPD parts will be made. I'm assuming this is what @Mike in AZ said was coming...
Mike?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe these are from Eric's molds. Stated that if there is demand, spoiler and the other MPD parts will be made. I'm assuming this is what @Mike in AZ said was coming...
Mike?
Yes, we have been working with Mike. Jesse and Mike have worked together in the past. We plan on doing a collaboration between the SSr and TBss communities to have more parts designed and made. We have a fabricator on the West Coast that is very talented and we will be offering his parts. With both Mike's and Jesse's knowledge and backgrounds, there is going to be more to come. TBM offers a complete 6l80 swap for the SSr and Tbss

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,485 Posts
I posted that on FB, yes we are bringing back the parts. We are starting with the hoods, then will be moving on to other parts. If you have any questions let me know. I am very excited to get this done, and am glad to carry on with Eric's designs.
I already have the hood. I know it will take some time but I am holding out for the front lower chin spoiler/splitter. Thanks for picking this up.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,652 Posts
Mike?
I have been holding my breath about this and staying clear of it for the last couple months. I didn’t want to meddle in it and screw it up. It now looks like Eric’s stuff will continue and not be lost. What a relief.

Good job Jesse. Nothing can replace perseverance.

Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am waiting on the deck spoiler too. Will buy one as soon as released.
Hoods first,then we will post inquiring about the next batch. Looks like the spoilers and Camaro Valances are high on the want list. The Camaro rear valances will be made in urethane like the Trailblazer SS ones that TBM produces

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
:rolleyes:
Does anyone have the assortment of pictures of the various different items that Eric offered. I'm pretty sure I would like the front spoiler but need to see an example as I've noted a few variations while at the Branson Rally and I liked some but others not so much. As to the rear spoiler, don't recall what that looked like either.

A list of these pics could help us all identify what we would desire to get and also give this new company an idea of which and/or what items were most desired.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
:rolleyes:
Does anyone have the assortment of pictures of the various different items that Eric offered. I'm pretty sure I would like the front spoiler but need to see an example as I've noted a few variations while at the Branson Rally and I liked some but others not so much. As to the rear spoiler, don't recall what that looked like either.

A list of these pics could help us all identify what we would desire to get and also give this new company an idea of which and/or what items were most desired.
Post# 11 is rear spoiler. I had one and took it off and put a GTO spoiler on.
IMG_20160328_202334789_TOP.jpg

1 - 20 of 80 Posts