Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just returned from my home town in Ohio. While back home I took my mother to the local Chevrolet dealer in Hartville to show her the identical SSR I bought. The dealer had an additional price tag on the SSR for an extra $4,330. I finally found something less expensive in Southern California and that ain't easy to do.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I stopped by the local dealership today to see a Purple SSR (Only color I hadn't seen yet) - to see a crowd around two SSR's (Red and Purple). I still prefer Yellow!!!

Long story short: a salesdude I know walked up and told me that some guy had just written a check for $115,000 for BOTH SSR's - roughly 12,500 over MSRP - each. So, I guess in parts of the country - the Market Adjustment is still in place...

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Sounds like the old "Supply and Demand" factor. This saleperson/dealer made pretty good profit. It's amazing in other parts of the country how the prices differ.

D

·
0 Posts
People always ask me how much over MSRP I had to pay and when I tell them nothing they are amazed. There are two dealers near me that are asking $10,000 over sticker and if I was one of their good customers I would say take a good look because you're never see me again. :mad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts